Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 10:29:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A special tonight on Paternity Fraud Geraldo at large on Fox TV network

Started by MYSONSDAD, Nov 10, 2005, 06:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MYSONSDAD

NEWS ALERT:

A special tonight on Paternity Fraud Geraldo at large on Fox TV network

Topic: Paternity Fraud - a college professor gets a surprise when he gets DNA testing on three kids from his ex-wife. You won't believe what was done to him ... tell a friend to watch this show tonight.

You should be able to see this show on your local affliate station.

RADIO update:
We were own the Michael Baisden show discussing paternity Fraud and legislation on 11-09-05 in more
than 22 cities on ABC radio.

To hear the Paternity Fraud theme song, order paternity fraud shirts and legal DNA testing in all 50
states. Click on http://www.carnellsmith.com

List owner:
4Truth Identity Inc, c/o PaternityFRAUD.com, 3013 Rainbow Drive, STE 120, Decatur, GA 30034
404-289-3321 [Member of Atlanta Better Business Bureau]
--This is the message footer--
If you want to be removed from the PaternityFRAUD.com mailing list...)

"Children learn what they live"

charlie967

Thanks for letting us know about that.  I have a friend and her DH has been paying cs for years and never had regular visitation.  I believe she got pg right out of high school but told him the child was someone elses...anyway....she then told him no it was his and he believed her and they went to court, he paid child support (while she sets at home and doesn't work...he makes enough for her to "live" off and then last year she wanted to increase that so he decided to do a paternity test.  Turns out this child is not his...imagine that.  He's never had a bond with this child because the mother moved and denied visitation for so long.  And the court is still making him pay even though this child is not his.  I will have to let her know about this program.  
Thanks again!!

MYSONSDAD

http://www.paternityfraud.com/

"Children learn what they live"