Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:41:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Research studies on separating, divorcing or divorced families.

Started by Bolivar, Nov 16, 2005, 08:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolivar

I thought I would pass this along.  This was posted on another board I visit and was "Approved for Posting by Admin".  So it is legit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Research studies on separating, divorcing or divorced families.

Are you dealing with divorce or separation? Are you a parent with a child or children under 18?

Inflexxion, Inc is looking for participants for studies researching how families adjust to divorce and separation.

The studies are funded by the National Institutes of Health and can be completed from your home.

Each family could earn between $160 to $195 for 4 - 6 hours of time.

Go to //www.divorcestudies.com to see if you are eligible or contact us at:

Phone: 1-800-848-3895 X290
Email: [email protected]

MYSONSDAD

Hey, Bol, where you been?

"Children learn what they live"

Bolivar

[EM][FONT COLOR="BLUE"] MYSONSDAD:   "Hey, Bol, where you been?"[/EM][/FONT]

Thanks for asking.  Very, very, very busy.

I'm working on a new idea to gain more Parenting time with my son; I've been Demon Summoning.

Not just any old Demon Summoning mind you. Goetic Demon Summoning which includes some rather dangerous work. To understand medieval magick, its necessary to know the primary repositories of this knowledge - the grimoires of spells, incantations, and ritual instructions for working with Demons and conjuring spirits.

Learning to speaking and write the transliterative language is time consuming and difficult.   It is the utmost importance to know the dialect if they wish to be a GREAT Demon Summoner.

Rather than using English to summon a Demon, if the Summoner speaks the cryptic language during the incantation of summoning  such as [EM][FONT COLOR="RED"]Summoning the great Demon Mary Poppins, to bring me a Ham on Rye.[/em][/font]

What do you expect I'm just starting out.

Enough of that.  heeee heeaaa haha

[EM][FONT COLOR="BLUE"] Seriously, what have I been up to? [/EM][/FONT]
I bought a house very close to where my son is and have been fixing it up.  I picked the location based on my sons location and was hoping to have a shared parenting plan in place.  I informed my eX of my new location by writing a letter to her Attorney. (during the periods of non combat I go Pro-se to save money).  A few months latter I learned she has move 20 miles north.  Then......bla...bla...bla...bla.........

..........and the saga continues...................

How are you doing?  Hope you and the family are doing well.

MYSONSDAD

If I remember right, your ex has moved before. You would think a judge would see thru her. Maybe tax payers should offer donations for eye glasses. At least the move was not out of state.

I am finally a legally free divorcee, no legal ties to the Pyscho. Got off real well on the financial end. Funds went into a trust for our son, he won and that is how it should be.

Custody is still ongoing. Ex's attorney plays so many games, I am writing a book about this experience. Should be a best seller. Would like to post details, but my ex still follows me like a lost puppy.

Still working on progress, in every way I can. The day will come for all of us.....

"Children learn what they live"