Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 03:44:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Alec Baldwin on the Today Show

Started by joni, Dec 16, 2005, 08:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joni

It was an interesting segment.  Baldwin is in court again with Ex wife, Kim Basinger over their 11 y.o. daughter, Ireland.  Seems that Baldwin is stating that Basinger is alienating his daughter from him, Basinger is stating the child doesn't want to see her father.  Prior jurisdiction was NY.  Basinger squatted in CA and now jurisdiction is there (sound familiar?).  

Baldwin was very limited on what he could disclose, stating the judge warned the parties not to make public.  He did state that the system is broken.  That he's an advocate of father's rights (or lack of them).  He also stated that it's PC now to refer to it as parent's rights because there's a "few" mothers hurt by the system.

All he said he could say is that he thought a big part of the problem is when one of the parties in a divorce, doesn't move on with their life and continually litigates over children in family court.  When the one party who doesn't move on hooks up with a dangerous atty who enjoys perpetuating the case because of the big money it's making them.  There's no incentive to resolve the conflicts in the case.

This is the first time I heard him go public.  He'd be a great spokesman for our cause.

joni

I just read on another board that Alec Baldwin is going to write a book about dad's rights.

Send him a note of support and let him know our numbers.  

Alec Baldwin
1325 Ave. of the Americas
New York, NY 10019

MYSONSDAD

From another Forum.

"Barbara C. Johnson"
wrote:

Go to http://www.alecbaldwin.com/guest/
That will lead you to his guestbook.
Only 250 characters -- not words -- are allowed.
So summarize your story. Then split it up into baby bite sizes.
(I did this last night. I split want I wanted to tell him into
three
250-character messages.)
You just want to be able to tell him that you, too, are suffering.
Try it.
I suspect he is planning to do something about the problem.
That is probably why he added a guestbook to his official website.
He likely has someone printing them off and reading them,
Go to it.
Barbara
--
Barbara C. Johnson, Advocate of Court Reform and Attorney at Law
6 HACKree Lane
Andover, MA 01810-4102
978-474-0833

"Children learn what they live"