Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 12:14:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PLEASE!!! HELP ME

Started by steven_eckhout, Dec 17, 2005, 01:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steven_eckhout

I am 35  my son is 19 months he has been taken by his mother courts are of little help cops wiont do much and ss are useless wont give any info I know she still gets her cs checks cuse family registry has said that much  I fear she has left the state or country I have been in and out of courts but nothing last time went to court hearing she didnt show they called her at home then dismissed my case after that she left it's been five months since I have seen my son I am so angry with the system I have gotten the run around and dead end since day one can anyone help me find my son PLEASE I BEG YOU  I dont know how much more I can endure I am so lost  I have done everything paid my cs went to court took parenting clasees ordered by court which she didnt do but still has my son somewhere I am lost with out my son and I fear for his safty it's killing me inside  my son is premie he was born 6/6/04 beautifull boy 4 pounds 5 ounces 19 inches  named MARCUS ANHTONY he's my miracle and I dont want my son to think I have abandonded him I am fighting like hell but every where I go it's like I have no rights please if anyone can help me or know of anyone even if it's a private eye just to locate where my son is please email me @ [email protected] thank you

wysiwyg

Post this on Soc's board, he can help point you in a solid direction and is very prompt with his answers.

steven_eckhout

where is socs board how do I get there

MYSONSDAD

When you are on the Home page, you will see message boards, click, go thru and find Dear Socrateaser. Follow his mandated guidelines.

We need more details. What State are you in? What does your court order say? Do you have visitation? If so, she is in contempt. Or you can also get her for Interference of visitation. You might want to check on child concealment statues in your state.

I think you need to first find a good family law attorney. He will be able to track where the child support payments are being made. Does she have family in your area? Would any of them talk with you?

I think one of the best things you could do is hire a PI. Collect as much info on her as possible, SS# of the mother and your son. You might be able to track them thru your sons medical records. Many times doctors request information from previuos doctors. Check the post office for a forwarding address.

You need to back track with a paper trail. The more info you can give either the attorney or Pi, the better your chances of finding your son. What State do you think she might be in?

Post this to SOC. He may have better thoughts.

"Children learn what they live"

steven_eckhout

I live in colorado fort collins I went through social services and had a dna test done I came out 99.99% to being his father they advised me that my name is or will be placed on the birth certificate I also found out that once your name is on the certificat you have joint custody  courts gave me visitations every weekend  but they are of no help she some how got it dismissed we went to court she never showed up for the hearing and instead of it being a no fault they just tossed it aside and dismissed my case so I dont know who to trust I have her ss# and my sons I have been in touch with but cant trust her from what she has told me they could be either in kansas cali or texas may even be in mexico family regitry wont give any info on her child support checks they get from me other than she is getting them last I heard from her mother was that she married her boy toy and was headed for mexico then I was told they went on vacation and live here in colo but I dont know what to belive my heart and gut says there still here but I am so lost right now. my son needs special needs he has an oval shaped stomache like an egg so the acids eats everything up he dosnt digets food very well he needs his medications he was premie and neds alot f care and love she is only 22 has three children my son is her youngest  I know she dosnt give him the love and care he needs I dont know how much more I can take I have been looking for a pi and have filed for full custody on line  I dont know what else to do I pray to god every day  I keep having nightmares I am standing over his grave I cant sleep now I am a mess I love my son so much I have never beeen through this this is my only child never thought this would happen and then I am finding out about the concelation law I dont know all details on that but that's just wrong

MYSONSDAD

Follow the money. Maybe the Family Registry won't tell you, but I do know you can find out WHERE the money is going. Post to SOC on the best way to handle this.

With this medical condition of your sons, I would think a PI who is familiar with medical tracking, might be in order. Do you have the name of his pediatrician? That would be a place to start. If there is no wording barring you access to medical records on the CO, she can not bar you from medical information.

Here is some information you can research and educate yourself. Knowledge will be one of your most important weapons.

Access To School and Medical Records - State Statutes - ALABAMA Through KENTUCKY
This page contains information on accessing your child's school and medical records, including a list of State Statutes related to accessing school and medical records.
URL: http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/access1.php - size 27kb - 21 Oct 2005

Obtaining Your Child's Medical Records
This page contains information on obtaining your childs medical records, which you are entitled to as a parent. Techniques and ideas are provided, along with a time-tested letter that can be modified to suit your particular needs.
URL: http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/medrecords.php - size 8kb - 23 Oct 2005

Authorization For Release Of Medical Records
Use this Medical Records Release form to allow another party (typically your ex-spouse) to authorize the release of his or her medical records to you. This form may also be modified to include specific records if necessary.
URL: http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/medrelease.php - size 3kb - 23 Oct 2005

TGB's Links Pages - COLORADO
Links and resources for the State of Colorado.
URL: http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/tgbco.php - size 2kb - 23 Oct 2005

CO.php
EOM; // set header code $header_code Colorado Professional Services List No Listings Yet For Colorado Suggest An Attorney For This State  ...
URL: http://www.deltabravo.net/states/CO.php - size 900 bytes - 06 Oct 2005