Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 08:30:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Here we go again.....

Started by msme, Jan 12, 2006, 07:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

Hi Friends, Sorry I am such a stranger. Hopefully that will change soon. Guess what? gr8Dad is headed back to court. His lawyer feels it should be fun. Of course, his idea of fun is expensive.

After disappearing for over a year, the PBFH has filed for contempt on him for failing to produce the children for visitation on 3 dates a couple of months ago.

All of these dates are for the wrong day of the week & also for dates that PBFH was supposed to be in jail. Wondering what she was smoking when she told the free lawyer all the bs?

gr8Dad's lawyer says he is filing for all back CS that AG didn't tack on, All his fees that she was ordered to pay the last time, all back co-pays for dr's & scripts, all past contempts (probably over 100), plus a bunch of other stuff.

He says when he gets done with her, she will cringe in fear if she even thinks of going back to court. I don't want to say too much cuz even though I don't think she has any way to get on here, I don't want to take any chances. No sense taking a chance on warning her.

Court is early next month. I will give you details after. Please keep us in your prayers.
Love & prayers to all.
Oh yeah, we got the judge that I busted my butt getting elected!!!Hehehe

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

dsm

Stand strong and use the power of documentation.....

Keep us posted!

==============================================================================

dsm - 35
DH - 38
SD - 16
LO - 10
BB - 2
------------------
3 Cheap Entertainment cats - Sam,  Snoop & Dagger
------------------
Live, Love, and Laugh
dsm - 44
DH - 48
SD - 26
LO - 19
BB - 12
1 demon who provides cheap entertainment of the fluffy and furry kind.

My mantra - it's time for me to do for me and mine so we can live in the present and not fret about the past nor worry about the future.  What is, is