Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 17, 2024, 07:01:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

proving ex is just a jealous heathen

Started by melissa3, Jan 25, 2006, 09:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melissa3

Has anyone had any success proving to the court that the motivation behind the ex's actions are jealousy and insecurity?

My ex told the courts I was abusing drugs. I'm wasn't then and I'm not now. The truth of the matter is I have an injury from a motorcycle accident I was in 3 yrs ago and I was prescribed prescription pain killers. When I quit my job and became self employed, I own a home repair company, I lost health insurance. I needed medication to work my company and I couldn't afford insurance at the time. Until I got health insurance again I got medication, when I needed it, from a friend with a similar back problem. I realize this sounds bad but I never took medication around my daughter and never put her in jeapordy.

My ex never had any problems with my medication, or the way I got it, until I became serious with my present girlfriend. From time to time she would even ask me for some to get rid of her headache.

When my girlfriend and I moved in together, my ex took me to court to get an order to keep my girlfriend out of visitation and away from my daughter. (my girlfriend and ex have never even met) The judge issued a one month order, before the end of which, my ex told her lawyer I was abusing drugs.

So now that I have no health insurance and a positive result on a drug screen I have been ordered to undergo drug evaluation and supervised visits. I haven't taken medication in 2 months and could pass a drug test.

My ex has also just taken me back to court for contempt of child support. I've been doing the best I can but she just keeps making it worse.

I can't afford this and am in a financial hole because of my ex. My business has suffered, I'm in major debt, I can't afford my deadbeat lawyer and I can't afford a new one. I can't afford to fix this.

I just want to see my daughter. How can the courts not see that this whole mess is becuase my ex is a jealous, insecure, self-centered whench?

If anyone has any suggestions.....