Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 09:48:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Need as much advice as possible

Started by sekei13, Mar 02, 2006, 05:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sekei13

I am a 30 year old dad. My daughter is 4 years old. Her mother and I have been living together for years, but recently things have become terrible. When my daughter was born I decided that I should return to school and get a degree so that I could support my family. Her mother said that she would do the primary household support until I finished and then I would support the family and she would go to school. She is currently 26.
     At the beginning of last fall semester she said she didn't want to be with me anymore and this caused tons of household strife. It got to the point where I moved into my bedroom and continued school, didn't speak to the mother and wanted her to avoid me at all cost. I continued to spend ample time with my daughter and giving her all my love.
     Then on tuesday (2-28-06), I came home from school and found all of my daughter and her mother's stuff gone and a note saying that she moved out and all she left was a cell phone number and said she wouldn't speak with me until i was calm about the situation. I am supposed to graduate in may, but I can't focus.
      What should I do and how legal is this? Please any help would be useful.