Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:26:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DH needs your help with a paper he is writing for school

Started by Nextmother, Jan 03, 2004, 05:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hisliltulip

1.) How did the alienation of your child from yourself start?

Telling child that he can't possibly love Daddy if he loves his Mommy.

2.) What kind of things did your ex do to keep your child away from you?

She would disappear.  Leave message after message with her Family, and she wouldn't return calls.

3.) Did you take it to court? If so, how many times have you been to court and what has been your cost so far?

Been to trial one time (the original hearing).  Just found out yesterday that DH gets Sole Physical Custody of Child.
$10K

4.) How has the judicial system aided the alienator in your case?

Paid for her lawyer, and her half of the evaluation.  She also received Child Care Assistance for the Court Ordered Preschool, yet we pay full price...

She has paid for nothing in the entire process, which is why it dragged out so long....  

She could afford to go to trial and "fight" the Evaluator's findings, because the County paid for all of her legal expenses.

5.) What kind of untruths have been said about you in public to keep PAS alive in your situation?

DH supposedly beat her repeatedly...  

I broke up their marriage, even though he and I didn't talk until AFTER they had been split up for months...  

He deserted her and their son (she left)...  

He fought for custody because he didn't want to pay her child support (ha-ha)...

"Your Dad's a retard" (one of her favorites)

"The only reason your Daddy wants you with him is because he hates me, he doesn't love you".

The lies go on and on and on.

6.) How much has the PAS cost you in terms of emotional distress to you, your child, and your current family?

There is time lost.  No way to recoup it.  I can't even put it into words.

7.) What kinds of things, if anything, did you as the alienated parent do in the beginning of your situation that may have contributed to the alienation?

DH grew up, she didn't like it.  She wanted them to continue the party life, he wanted to raise a healthy family.  So.... She started screwing her dealer and left.

8.) What do you think you could have done differently, if anything, to make the situation a little better?

He should never have let her take DSS back after she left for 8 months.  Unfortunately, he was naive.

BETH