Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 04:57:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Need prayers and good thoughts

Started by Aggiedad, Jun 07, 2006, 09:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggiedad

I have posted several times bits and pieces about my case to Soc and on the visitation issues part of the message board but I need anyone's help that will listen and pray for me and my family.

Well we are going to court TOMORROW!  Yes tomorrow.  A part of me is scared as ...., but a part of me is ready to fight this war.  I have prayed long and hard that this day will be good for my daughter and my immediate family in which she lives with and get her the help she needs to feel safe and secure when visiting with her other family.  

She needs to see her other family, but not at the expense of her being emotionally and physicaly scared for life (it has been reported to CPS and law enforcement that she has been left alone unsupervised with mom, has been sexually abused by another family member under the age of ten, and verbally threatened by a family member to not tell her secrets or she will never see them again).  I pray that her mother and grandparents will come to a logical solution to our visitaion problems and do what is in the best interest of our child and not keep fighting me on everything when they have no leg to stand on.

I have faith in my attorney and my lord (funny to put both of those in the same sentence) that things will turn out the way that they are intended to be, but I also feel that every little extra prayer will not hurt!  

Thanks to everyone who has always helped me out and provided me with encouragment and feedback to endure this long horrible process of family law court and court orders (and not to mention dealing with wonderful EX's and their mothers).    

Aggiedad

Genie