Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 04:08:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fighting adoption of my son by the state of Wa.

Started by AAron V B, Jun 29, 2006, 06:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAron V B

Hello.
I was refered here by a friend, he told me this may help me find the Information I am looking for.

Very long story short.
The children were taken by CPS in 2004 from the ex-girlfriend of 14yrs. We have 2 children together Daughter 13 and son 2 and 2 that call me dad 16 and 5. My daughter 13 was terurned on the 21st of june after 2 years in foster care and a lot of fighting. Now I am fighting termination of my parental rights for my son. There was a psych evaluation with parenting skills done and now I need a follow up eval. I do not want to return to the Dr. who prformed the first eval because of all the misleading and inaccurate information provided by the state to the evaluator. I feel the evaluator is bias and I would not get a fair evaluation. I live in seattle, can any one recomend an evaluator to contact that deals with this type of situation.

This is a real mess and hard to explain in short order, I am trying to keep my son from being adopter out by the state. I have completed all of the requested services a long time ago.

Thank you for any help here.

AAron