Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:50:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Girl, 15, signs contract to have sex with mother's boyfriend

Started by VeronicaGia, Aug 11, 2006, 10:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeronicaGia

At the request of the mother, so her boyfriend wouldn't leave her:

http://www.detroitnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060811/UPDATE/608110426

Sherry1

KathyNY

OH MY GOD!  It's nasty guys like that that give the good guys a bad name and make it harder for them to fight for their kids!  And that mother!  What a horrible creature.  Lock them both up and get those kids some serious counseling.  Ugh!  That's just sick.

KathyNY

Yes, I got that, thank you.  I thought about it a lot yesterday.  My FH wants me to fill out this form from the law guardian and I've been putting him off because it's his responsibility (he says I have better hand writing so he doesn't want to do it), yet I can't stop thinking of the answers to all the questions on the form, in my head.  It is going to be so hard to pull back, even a little bit.  
And FH is showing some sign of support- he was talking to his stepmom on the phone last night, told her about court (I was upstairs but could hear him talking) and he told her how he wasn't pleased with the way the law guardian approached him or the way he treated me, especially when he asked me to leave the room.  
I'm so torn.  How do I know when to stand up for him and when to keep my mouth shut?

Sherry1

KathyNY

FUTURE husband... as opposed to DH (dear husband) that everyone was using when I started coming to sites like these.