Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 25, 2024, 04:25:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Update on BMmoving out of state- had our 1st court appearance

Started by KathyNY, Aug 01, 2006, 12:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndwifeMI

Hi, My first message here, BM here is also leaving state next week. She never notified the court or anything according to the judgement rules. She rented out her house, got an apartment in the new state and planned on leaving the kids 10 of her 14 days each month with the lady who rented her house! When the judge told her today she couldn't leave state, leave the kids here and STILL have joint custody she realized she would have to pay us support (she makes 2 1/2 timeswhat we do, but rightnow we pay here)and told the judge that she now wants to take the kids out of state. She is never home, won't drive the kids, doesn't cook or do laundry and pushes off half her parenting time on us already, child support is the ONLY reason she wants them now. My hubby already had his first wife leave the state and take the son and he never saw the kid again, even now when we hire P.I to find him, he is 23, wont talk to his Dad and moves immediately after being found. I would love to know what his mother told him because I have receipts for 60K worth of attorney bills for his Dad trying to get joint custody and 30k in detective bills for his Dad searching for him.... Our Judge is NEVER for the Dad, we were fined 1000 in attorney fees for her behalf today for bringing an order in front of the judge that he said we didnt have enough proof for... We are just sick over this. Are you in Michigan?? Who is your Judge? Can I change mine? Thx!