Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 08:55:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

i need help to get my daughter to live with me

Started by jcgorman, Oct 11, 2006, 06:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcgorman

i had  daughter to a married woman i have vistion an pay child support, but things have been going on where my daughter lives that i feel for her welfare . her mother called her brother an ask him to quit school an move up here an take care of my daughter ciara an she wouldnt tell me an she would split the child support with him because she told him she was doing hard drugs again an had a new boyfriend an didnt want ciara anymore but wont let me have her , her own sister has called me an told me she is going all night an drinking an doing hard drugs an leaves my daughter with her stepdad all the time he wanted to call me the other night to come an get her but nobody would give him my number, she also asked her mother to take ciara when her son said no that ciara should go to her father, but her mother said what if i found out an my daughters mother said she would lie an tell me she was living there to she was going to split the child support with her but she said no too. an when her son said no she said she would pawn her off like she did to him when he was younger she has two other children an doesnt care for them their grandparents do . also prior to this my daughter said her brother was touching her pee bugger an butt, i called chidren sevices an they are looking into it , an on tuesday i & her sister are going to children services because she fears for the safety of my daughter . i need help to get my daughtery to live with me an my wife who she calls mommy where she will have stable home do i have any rights ??? HELP A SCARED A WORRYED FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4honor

My brother (who went through allegations of sexual abuse when he was divorced -- those allegations were FOUND "not founded") got custody of his daughter (while out of state) when the mother was found doing drugs and selling. The daughter specifically asked for her father to take custody of her (brother was not informed of CPS hearing) and the child was in her teens.

It DOES happen.

Also you could file an emergency (ex parte) motion for custody, based on the fact that the mother's hard use of drugs will cause irreparable harm to the child if she is not removed from Mom's custody... also the allegations of BM's brother (?) molesting the child and BM WANTING her brother to babysit anyway prove that the BM does not or cannot act in the child's best interest. But you have to be able to prove the drugs or the molestation allegations (child saying it happened and BM doing nothing to prevent contact may be proof enough for removal.)
A true soldier fights, not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves whats behind him...dear parents, please remember not to continue to fight because you hate your ex, but because you love your children.