Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 03:34:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Attorney is setting me up/ difficult

Started by CA DAD needs help, Oct 17, 2006, 01:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CA DAD needs help

My ex hired an atty to change our current visitation which was 50/50 to 70/30. WE agreed to the change and went to court for child support adjustemnt.
We supplied paystub with I&E
SHe supplied nothing with I&E
Judge ordered us to return with tax returns
We supplied tax returns, bank statements and current paystub
She provided tax return listing Investment Income with no supporting docs(our income was W-2wages all attached)
Judge ordered us to come back again as we would not accept her anonymous income without proof
Finally 4 mos later she admitted her income was just money from her new boyfriend who is the Ex Vice President of SPRINT-turns out they both worked for SPRINT and she left while he stayed and he just paid her to quit her job since the SPRINT NEXTEL Merger was underway
ANyway, her atty filed for sactions saying we were not cooperative yet we suppplied everything up front. Her atty wanted us to pay all atty fees
and so the judge granted hin just $400 of her bill and called it under sanctions(which was crap)
In May 06 we then had a new child support amt due plus arrears from the filing date of 4 mos ago so about $1200 in arrears that we didnt even know about
All parties agreed to $100 mo on arrears we even have her attys email agreeing to this and stating he would amned the ORDER AFTER HEARING
turns out he did not (purposly) file the arrears agreement and now child support is looking for the full amount and her atty is telling us to prove that we signed teh new agreement and sent it to him because if we cant then too bad. We signed the ORDER AFTER HEARING and mailed it to him, we didnt keep proof. But we do have his emails acknowledging he agreed and would file the docs appropriatley. This guy is a real snake and should be punished! How can I report an atty and make is matter!