Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 08:54:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

venting - I just dont get it

Started by wysiwyg, Sep 25, 2006, 07:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistoffolees

You're confusing what's legal and what's ethical.

As I said, my own view is that I would never pay my child support 3 weeks late unless I had absolutely no money at all. The fact that the courts might not track me down for a while doesn't change that. Nor does the fact that the BM was a pain to have gone to court so quickly.

wysiwyg

I am not confusing any issue, anyone can go to court for whatever reason legal/ethical or not, it does not mean they will get what they want.  The legality is, the state does not get involved until CS is 6 weeks behind - we were not, the legality is that she was found to be trivial and made to pay her own attorneys fees, and we were not.

The fact remains that there are times when everyone faces some change, and to better ourselves we took on better paying jobs and jobs to stay close to the child.  CP ad NCP all face hardships and changes in life and are expected to work together to remedy or agree on a solution,  the diffenrece in this is that we are all here becasue we have an ex who is not willing to work with us for the betterment of the kids.  

MYSONSDAD

When you change jobs or change your way of depositing from your paycheck to your bank account, they need a tracking number from your bank. It generally takes 4-6 weeks for this process. I would think CS getting properly organized from the paycheck to the CP would work closely the same.

"Children learn what they live"