Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 07:40:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

gotta vent.. I'm sure someone out there in sparc land understands!!

Started by mishelle2, Nov 27, 2006, 12:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mishelle2

AND THE SAGA CONTINUES!!!

Ok, so got a call at 8 am sharp this mornin from atty, he got hand delivered papers yesterday at 459 he closes at 5, bm wants to go to triage mediation on monday regarding this christmas vacation as she wants part of my time, and she said she will discuss other issues later. I think she may take the cake on dumbest female to roam the earth!! Our atty was calling her atty this mornin to say.. umm no.. it doesnt work that way, we will stipulate to return to mediation to discuss all issues not just the ones that work for mom.. So hes supposed to let us know if we have court on monday or not.. but I am sure we will.. I hope the judge sees that her only interest is herself.. noone else just herself.. So.. this monday.. please stop for a second and say a small prayer for the dad who just needs all the prayers he can get.. cause the judge we have in the past is pro mom..

thanks

mishelle2

well .. dh had court yesterday, and he WON.. mother was denied on her motion to take 1/2 of fathers christmas vacation, it was hilarious.. hate to say that but it was, they had there mediation triage in the hall and I was standing right around the corner cause the courtroom was too full for family to be in there .. so I got to hear the entire thing.. mediator told mom, she is unreasonable and always wants things her way and it doesnt work like that..then dh said, Ill show I am always willing ot compromise and Ill give her a midweek, but only one. Bm started crying that its not fair.. and she wont accept any less than 4 days.. then mediator  spoke to bms atty and said : Your client is unreasonable, to the point that I am speechless and said she will make a recommendation that they return to mediation to reevaluate entire parenting plan.. then they went in front of judge and bms atty said mother is not accepting mediators recommendation of one mid week visit, judge said too bad and that its not about what mother wants, its about this is dads time and its staying dads time, he then gave her  one mid week from 530pm to 9 am the next mornin!!!

I bout fell out of my chair.. it was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So back to mediation they go.. and were asking for 50/50.. we have nothing to loose...

thanks for listening..

MYSONSDAD

Even a small win, IS A WIN!

Go for the 50/50. Ex may have set a bad impression with the judge. You just never know.

"Children learn what they live"

Mamacass

Isn't it fun when they show their true colors in court?  I would much rather have her be reasonable all the time, but if she's gonna be a PBFH then at least let the judge see it.  
My SS's bM was ridiculous when we were in court.  She had such an attitude with our attorney that the judge stopped her at one point and  told her not to talk to our attorney that way.  BM honestly thought she was going to go in there and lie and come out smelling like a rose.  But we had done our homework, and our attorney was able to catch her in her lies.  After all the hell she's put us through I wish I could have been in there as she dug herself deeper.   I'll tell you, she's no rose.  If anything she is the thorn in everyone's side.
So take the memory of her making an A.. out of herself and keep it in your mind to pull up wehnever she gets on your nerves.  It may not make up for all she's done, but it sure is good for a laugh.

dipper

That is great  news!!  As someone else said, that is good for a laugh when you are frustrated over her mess......I love it when they flip out in front of others.    That tells more than we ever could...

mishelle2

Well all, we had SS for 14 of the 18 days of winter break.. he is almost 13 and that is the longest weve ever had him.. it was great..
when it came time for moms midweek, ss didnt want to go..  then when mother dropped him off the next morning she was hysterically crying.. I couldnt believe it I was thinking oh my god woman pull your self together.. he doesnt deserve the emotional dependancy you are placing on him.
Well anyways, after that long together ss told us last night that hed like to start coming over more regularly.. so.. I smell the winds of change.. I will pray very hard that his mother doesnt make him tell the mediator something different, but I truly believe everything happens for a reason.. she opened this case again, so maybe its gods way of showing her how life really works. Plus.. does she really think that the judge is going to change all our vacation periods.. when the judge is the one who hand wrote what she wanted them to be a year and a half ago.. lets see if the judge sees her for her true self..

mediation is in 2 weeks.. pray for the best recommendation.. everyone please..