Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:35:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

gotta vent.. I'm sure someone out there in sparc land understands!!

Started by mishelle2, Nov 27, 2006, 12:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mishelle2

ok.. so my dh husband and I have 3 children, he also has 2 other children from 2 other relationships,, we had his son for Thanksgiving break who is 12, well his mother is an idiot and misunderstood what the court order says and called the police on my dh on friday, saying we refused to return child, police man (nice guy) read over the papers and told mom she is mis understanding them  and tells dh he is completely right in his assessment of the situation. ..

so we think ok.. shes an idiot.. glad thats over.. then sunday comes and she shows up at our home on Sunday evening with her father, she calls from cell phone and demands child back because in papers it says thanksgiving goes from when school gets out to sunday evening at 830, then goes back to regular schedule. Well this particular weekend would be ours on regular schedule.. so child gets returned to school next day,   Well being an idiot again she leaves and goes to the police station.. and tells them same thing father is refusing to return child. .. Only this time police didnt even bother to call us, they just read the papers told her she is misunderstanding them..(CAUSE SHES AN IDIOT) and sends her home.
 She then calls dh and says well its late and Im calling my attorney in the morning and were going to change these papers.. AND IM THINKING.. HELLOOO IDIOT.. IN ORDER TO DO THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO FILE TO MODIFY CHILD CUSTODY/VISITATION AND .... YOU CANT POSSIBLY DO THAT.. CAUSE WE WILL ASK FOR MORE THAN WE HAVE... OH MY GOD.. CAN THIS LADY REALLY BE THIS DUMB.. AND THAT IS AN ASTOUNDING YES.. .. SO WE SHALL SEE IF HER ATTORNEY CONTACTS OUR ATTORNEY.. UGH.. THANKS FOR LISTENING..

JUST WHEN YOU THINK.. OHH HAPPY HOLIDAYS.. LOL

Ref

if not, at least it was good for a laugh...... :)

Ref

MYSONSDAD

Got one just like her.

Mine tried to take 2 hours a week from me on her pick up day and ended up agreeing to giving me nine hours on my pick up day. Now, how much sense does that make? But, I came out ahead, so life is good.

If possible, go down to the station and get a copy of the reports, just as a reminder. Never know when they could come in handy. If anything else, give family and friends a laugh too.

"Children learn what they live"

Kitty C.

Almost the same thing happened with SS about 9 years ago.  It was our 1st Christmas together and BM had no idea if we were spending it with my family or DH's, which obviously pissed her off.  So DH picks SS up on Xmas Day at the CO'd time, 10 am.  CO states DH gets SS in odd years at X-mas time on Xmas day at 10 am thru 2 days after at 7 pm.  When DH picks up SS, BM tells him if SS isn't back by 7 pm THAT DAY, she would call the cops. BS......

But DH fretted all day.....I then finally convinced him to let me call the sheriff's office (I have friends in 'right' places), talked to a deputy friend of mine, he felt we were reading the CO correctly, and I told him he would probably get a call from her.  At 8 pm, the call came over my scanner and my friend responded, then reported to dispatch that he informed 'complainant' to contact her atty. (who wouldn't be in his office for 3 more days, LOL!)  DH asked if the deputy would come to our door and I said NO, then he asked what happens now?  I said we have to go shopping for SS tomorrow, since she wouldn't send any clothes with him!  SS then went back to BM's at the exact CO'd time, 2 days after Xmas.

Three weeks later, we get a letter from her atty., threatening to take DH to court.  DH almost had a stroke, but I calmed him down and we constructed a response, informing the atty. that he better READ the CO and confer again with his client before he attempts to take this issue to court.  Obviously, once he actually read the CO, at least HE recognized along with us that she was completely nuts about the whole issue!

Idiocy knows no bounds in the world of vindictive exes......
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

mishelle2

well it totally sucks that I am not the only one who has to go through this crap.. I am not sure if officer even took report, since he contacted us over phone the first time and didnt contact us at all the second time, but I will check,, I thought for sure we would have heard from her atty,, and our atty was waiting.. :)..  but nope nothing.. she must feel like a complete jack ass..
 I mean for goodness sake who goes to the police station twice in one weekend and then is wrong both times and is sent home by police looking like an insane lunatic!!!..
WEll I wonder what we have in store for Christmas break.. lol.. since we have ss majority of break (13 nights straight..yeehaaa.. first time weve ever had him longer than a week...!!!!!!!)))))    Im sure she'll attempt something

wysiwyg

yup sounds like we all have our stories, ours was calling 911 because it was our weekend and she refused to give us the kids clothes, (ummm she called 911???) or her filings bacause of splinters in the childs foot, but I think the one that takes the cake (yea it is in writing) was when my DH's father passed away and we did not get the child due to being out of state and she refused to make up the weekend becasue .......................we did NOT GIVE HER 2 WEEKS NOTICE prior to the funeral to switch a weekend.  Gee guess my FIL forgot to send out the memo of when HIS funeral was going to be held so we could prearrange a weekend switch!

mishelle2

OH MY FLIPPIN GOODNESS!!!! SO.. the crazy.. lady just called dh to tell him something about a band performance, (which we all ready knew) .. acted like NOTHING HAPPENED!!acted like she didnt just call the POLICE on my dh TWICE just this past weekend... IS SHE FLIPPIN CRAZY????? NO APOLOGY FOR MAKING A COMPLETE a.. OUT OF HERSELF..  has she lost her friggin marbles???? my dh called me from work to tell me and he was so shocked all he could do was laugh... he was like I think shes lost her mind.. certifyable.. nuts...

ugh.. the nerve of some people

gemini3

Luckily we had no issues with ours on T-day, but had to see her in court on Tues.  She was taking my fiance to court for more child support because she's suddenly decided that what she's getting isn't enough (which mysteriously coincided with us buying a house).  There's been no change in circumstance, but she's doing it anyway.  So, when we got to court the case was continued because my fiance's lawyer couldn't be there.  She was so mad!  So her way of getting back at him was to e-mail him and say that he could only have the kids for a maximum of 48 hours on his weekends, because a weekend is a 48 hour period.  How pathetic is that?  It's unbelievable how these women behave.  

But, I guess that's why they're the ex's, right?

mishelle2

.. You should have your custody order modified to be more specific.. our states father has child from Friday after school, until monday return to school, if monday is a school holiday then father has child until school resumes.

Anywas heres an update... which I thought was funny.. kinda... So all this happens during thanksgiving break, then last wed we get a call from our atty, who is laughing ..first off.. :) he says bm's atty called him and they want to change the custody order, our atty says fax over what you want your changes to be and we'll review it.. So they did.. bm tried to change EVERYTHING..from holidays, to regular time to summer to pick ups and drop offs..and on bottom says EITHER FATHER AGREES OR WE FILE MOTION TO MODIFY, AND TEMP ORDERS IN COURT!! so our atty faxes it to us and says.. here you have to review this, but your gonna just crack up laughing cause bm is nuts if she thinks we'd ever willingly agree to any of this.  So we sent letter back stating what we would be willing to agree to and that rest of order stays same as it currently is, and that we are fine returning to court and mediation as there are a few issues dh would like to address anyways!!.. well that was Friday, and we havent heard a word from her atty, so I am wondering if her atty said look dumb dumb you have more to loose than to gain and lets just forget the whole thing.

so funny.. like we were just going to say.. oh sure Ill give up the time I have for you even though I have spent thousands of dollars to get what I have and yearly trips to court.. I THINK SHES CERTIFIABLY CRAZY!!!!

SO WE SHALL SEE......... MAYBE HER ATTY NEEDS MORE MONEY AND WILL TAKE US TO COURT AFTERALL..

mistoffolees

That is not uncommon. My stbx is the same way - she'll go ballistic and then act like nothing happened. We had an agreement in place for 50:50 physical custody of my daughter and then it snowed. She wanted me to shovel her driveway and I declined (she's completely healthy and capable of doing it). She started screaming that she was going to sue for custody because I didn't shovel her driveway (she actually did file for sole custody but obviously used a different excuse). Then, the next day, she was asking favors again and was upset because I wouldn't go out of my way to give her everything she asked.