Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:21:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

I miss my children very much.

Started by bdmarket, Jun 04, 2007, 10:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdmarket

So they are home right now and not answering the phone.  I just received a text message from her and this is what it said?

Dad please do not call us we do not wish 2 speak with u.  It has been r decision.

CAN U BELIEVE THAT.  So now she is writing mean messages to make it seem as if the children are writing them.  What on earth could be going through her mind to make her do such a thing?  

THEN.............................

I get a call from her parents house......I figure they want to argue or something and it's my sons voice whom I haven't heard in almost a month and SHE FORCED HIM TO SAY

"DAD WE DON'T WANT YOU TO CALL US ANYMORE"  and he hung up but you could tell in his voice that he wasn't saying that willingly.  This should be illegal.  How dare she do something so cruel on fathers day.  

krazyfamily_6

I am truly truly sorry for all that you and your kids are going through.  I hope you save that text message and the phone call.  I wish I had some advice to give you but all I can say is to hang in there and don't give up!

gemini3

You're right - it should be illegal.  I think the hardest thing, when things like this happen, is to NOT REACT.  She's been with you long enough to know exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction she's looking for.  The one she can parade in front of the court and say "See.  He really IS the big mean ogre I've been saying he is."  

DON'T REACT.  Write down everything that's happening in the most non-judgmental, unbiased way you can.  Record the calls, keep the text message, make notes in your journal.  Just don't react.

I know you're pissed.  You have every right to be.  I'm sorry that you're going through this.  I know that it's hard.  Just don't let her make you do or say anything you'll regret later.

bdmarket

Thank all of you for your support.....

It is VERY hard for me to sit around while this is going on.....I did a personality profile a while back and one thing it said was that I was  best described as:

CONSISTENTLY TAKING CARE OF OTHERS

I HATE being in a situation in which I can not help or protect....it is killing me. This will totally blow you guys away.

I get a call out of the blue from my 7 year old daugher Diandra this evening around 6 or so.  I am in shock and don't know quite what to expect after everything that has taken place today...so I just started to ask questions to see what's going on.  It seems that xxx DID force my son to say that he didn't want to see me because my daughter said that when he seen her on the phone with me he ran up to the bathroom and locked the door and that xxxx was on the stairs talking to him.  I told Diandra to go tell Desomond that I wanted to talk to him and that I loved him and then xxxx yelled at her to get down stairs as if she was trying to tell him why he couldn't talk to me according to her.  I think my son has been used to say those things and he's upset.  She's manipulatiung him and it is WRONG.  When I told Diandra that he would never do this unless he was forced to....she said "I KNOW" and I asked again so she would say it louder.  I recorded the whole conversation...which was about 10 minutes long and it seems that xxxx mother and step father were NOT there...my daughter said  they were at a funeral but at the same time, it seemed as though my daughter was being coached when she wasn't answering my questions right away....they could've been listening on the other line or telling her what to say....I don't know.  I feel my son is being abused mentally and I'm very concerned. Do I have any options? or do I have to wait? I never got to talk to him.  This is wrong ....they didn't ask for this and they shouldn't be going through this. I know I could give them a better life and more love without all of the drama....the judge needs to talk to my kids and find out whats been going on....I know there is protocol and procedures....but this is wrong....not on fathers day....why on fathers day?