Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 07:53:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Son scared of father...help

Started by prattwoman, Jun 15, 2007, 11:09:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prattwoman

Well, he went Friday, and didn't return. I haven't heard from him at all. Thank you all for you help and sharing you personal experiences with me.

Prattwoman

cinb85

Who didn't return?  Your fiance?

prattwoman

Yes, I haven't seen him or spoke to him since Friday ( the day his visitation started). This is hard on me and my family. I have three boys (form my ex-husband), who love him(fiance). I did not think that things were going to happen like this. Right now i'm in complete shock.

cinb85

You must be so hurt!  Maybe it's for the best (don't you hate when people say things like that)!  I have been where you are and I know how much it hurts, but you will get through this!  You need to be strong for your boys!  How long have you and your fiance been together?

prattwoman

We have been together for three years, so, yes, the child was conceived during a time there was a short break between us. But i was very forgiving. I am torn up inside, but i have to keep it together for my kids, and for work. And at night, I just break down and cry myself to sleep.

thank you for the kind words

notnew

What a jerk. At least you are finding this out before you are married to him. Looks like her plan worked. I'd contact his parents and just check to make sure nothing happened (like car accident, etc.). If not, then write him off. If you two are living together, get his stuff out pronto and don't let him back in the door. His behavior is unacceptable.

Next time, I'd advise a long period of dating and getting to know someone before introducing them to your children.

I'm so sorry you are going through this.

cinb85

If you want to talk (I know that sometimes that is what helps the most), you can email me at [email protected].  My ex left me a few times during our relationship, but I kept taking him back (until I finally had enough and kicked him out).  I know how much it hurts and it will take some time, but you will get through this!  I promise!

prattwoman

Thank you so much cinb85. I will probably need to do that. And it's nice to be able to talk to someone who's not judging me for taking him back in the first place. It gets really hard at home, my youngest slept with me last night, he's already feeling sad about him not coming home. I haven't told them yet, although I know they know somethings wrong. Honestly, i don't know what to say to them.

prattwoman

I've packed his things already, but haven't dropped them off. I'm afraid and in denial I guess.

cinb85

I know how you feel, but you have to do what's right for you and your sons.  Have you tried calling your fiance?