Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 08:29:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

bdmarket....

Started by MixedBag, Jun 18, 2007, 05:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedBag

Sorry about what you experienced on Father's Day.

Do yourself a huge favor and get a copy of Divorce Poison -- go to ebay and you'll find it.

It will help you counter the alienation that mom is doing.

One thing I don't understand after reading the thread below -- why Florida? from MO?

Which way did she take the kids?  And is FL following Mom?

And in the end, what did you file for in MO?

bdmarket

Hi...sorry I haven't responded sooner.

Yes, fathers day was horrible....something I'd rather forget.  I moved to fl for job relocation.  The plan was for me to come here and get established in about a month or so and they come soon after.  She lied and made me believe that all was ok......when it was really her plan to just take the children and leave for good.  I also think that she was afraid of me having the children because they both told her that they would rather come and stay with me in FL which probably scared her so she along with her families devious plan took the kids back to IOWA.

My attorney filed a petition or next friend I think and something else.  I don't know if she has been served yet.....it should have happened sometime this week.  This is such a SLOW process.  I haven't been able to talk to them since.  I keep a phone log and call almost every day.  Unfortunately theres not much I can do write now.  Do you know what happens if she does not respond to the petition?  Thank you for the Divorce Poison resource....will definitely check that out.

Wilson