Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 16, 2024, 02:46:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

what should I do

Started by ohu812, Jul 18, 2007, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohu812

I live in Texas and have served NC BM to go back to court for supervised visits. Since we havent been to court yet BM got 30 day visit this month. CPS closed investigation on BM last week and now she is nowhere to be found. While CPS was watching her she moved into her daddys and played the game. She has moved 4 times since last court hearing (Nov. 06), had 3 different men live with her, and yet another positive drug test. She is obviously getting back into the drug lifestyle and drugs (I have done this with her for 5 years she's like clockwork). I know I have a contempt for change of address but is there anything else I can do. I am concerned because of the type of men she associates with and what may be happening to my daughter. Why is it I have to follow every court order but she can do as she pleases and continuously put child in harms way and nothing seems to happen?

MixedBag

What did CPS find?

When is your hearing for supervised time?

How long ago did she come back positive on a drug test?

ohu812

CPS sent a letter stating they couldnt substantiate the abuse (we arent concerned with them because the child has told her counselor. CPS is not reliable and the courts hate them in this town)

We dont have a court hearing yet (she was served in April but the courts are backed up so I am waiting. A mediation is being scheduled soon only because the courts require mediation here)

Her positive drug test was in April (three days after I served her to go back to court)

I am not concerned with the court case. This is the third time to take her to court in 18 months and the third positive drug test in 18 months. I have a lot of things against her and I am pretty confident there are going to be some changes and more restrictions. I am just tired of following court orders and she does as she pleases and will not take care of her child.