Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 01:46:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Britney Spears loses custody of her kids

Started by janM, Oct 01, 2007, 03:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janM

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=277813>1=7702

I hope he does a better job than she has.

Crockpot

It was bound to happen.  She may love them but she's completely irresponsible!

speciallady

Okay-Kfed is not the best example of manhood as he does have two other children and pretty much dumped the other mother for Britney...he may or may not be in this whole thing for the cash...not surprising.
BUT, he is the father. SHE chose him to father not one but two children. I am just getting tired of all the news reports dogging him--HE didnt do anything wrong, she did- which ended up with her being in court and losing her children.
HE is the father--why shouldn't custody remain with him? As long as he behaves himself, which I think he has so far, as long as he keeps those kids safe and cared for....why all the reports about how she will get custody back if she does this and that? Just seems all one-sided as to his ability to be a good father...

oy

dipper

I agree with you.  It's rather stunning that it took so long for them to take the children away from her.  

I am not a fan of his, or hers for that matter.  But, he has always been treated as a joke.   Once they divorced, she is the one that completely unraveled and chose the party life over her children.....perhaps he was the sane one the entire time.  

She needs help.  But, even if she gets it, that shouldnt mean the children automatically go back to her.  If K-fed shows that he is responsible, he has as much right to physical custody as she does...

FatherTime

Please let this topic end.  

I'm so KfedUP with Bratney.

FatherTime

speciallady

Yep, I had to do it...

lol

Geesh, ya think she's bad? I am getting bombarded with all that OJ news over and over and over again..

ugh