Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 01:51:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

She just cant be a good mom

Started by ohu812, Oct 23, 2007, 08:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ohu812

I am the CP of BD and have been battling my ex since 2003. I finally got custody in 2005 and expected she would fly far away (with her boyfriends and drugs). Wrong she has insisted on her visits and her father picks up and delivers for her to make sure she gets them. I recently dropped a court case because my lawyer didnt feel I had enough for supervised visits (the lawyer is still paid for and ready to pounce). I scheduled a meeting with ex,myself,my wife, and a counselor and ex admitted to certain violations in our court orders. The counselor offered her some help but she refused and gave her some advice (dont bring men home when you have your kids). What does ex do? She meets a worker at the fair and drags him home last weekend when she had her kids,left her kids alone with him and he proceeded to spank the kids. She has lost her kids because of abuse and is ordered not to use physical punishment. I would like to know what to do in this case. She does have a drug problem also. She is good at doing just enough to look good. Keeps a job, has an apartment (one bedroom and drags men home), and a car (her Daddy keeps most of this going). Should I just move off or rely on the courts?

gemini3

What exactly does the order say about physical punishment?  You might be able to file a show cause, depending on the wording, and then ask for the supervised visitation.  You have to be able to prove that this happened though.