Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:26:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

mistoffolees

Started by sparrowmom, Jan 16, 2008, 11:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparrowmom

I have no idea who peed on your Cherios.

I also have less of an idea why you seem to have so much time to post.

If you are unable to find a better post to hijack, please Post or send me your Telephone # in a pm.  

I would LOVE to discuss and debate your thoughts in in person.

Assuming you are unable, unwilling or just plain refuse to do so...

Please KNOCK the Stupid SHIT OFF!

If you have nothing better to do but deflect people from reading the
HACKal-

Well....  I suggest you take a closer look at yourself..  

If I didn't know better.......
I might think you are my Bitter EX that is irritated after accidently looking in the Mirror.

mistoffolees,
 You seem to have some issues you wish to discuss.

Perhaps you should try starting your own post?

Hijack another post  and you might not like the result.

"NOT your Bitter (everyone's) EX..

mistoffolees

You are the one starting a thread with nothing but personal attacks.

I have rationally and calmly presented my position repeatedly and you and a few other moderators have chosen to launch nothing but personal attacks. You refuse to discuss things rationally. You refuse to provide any evidence to back your position (sorry, but a few sad anecdotes are not evidence). You completely ignore the evidence I provide.

I'm not interested in giving you my telephone number. Given the amount of harrassment you have thrown at me here, there would be no reason for me to do that.

And, yes, I'm taking something of an extreme position - because you and the others are taking an extreme position and trying to quench any discussion that doesn't agree with you. I feel that people are being railroaded into your beliefs and not being allowed to see both sides of the issues - so I present the other side. Apparently, in your world, if someone doesn't agree with the radical approach you favor, they must be evil.

I especially love the way a couple of you insist that I must be a woman simply because I think child support is OK. Nothing like fostering the sexist attitudes that you pretend to be opposed to.

I'm trying for a rational discussion and you refuse. Instead, you prefer to do nothing but launch personal attacks. In essence, you're nothing but a bully.

So don't blame me.

And as for your threat, yes, I'm quite aware you can ban me from this board. Of course, in doing so, you'll prove beyond any doubt that my contention is right - you're unwilling to accept dissent from anyone who doesn't buy into your radical agenda lock, stock, and barrel.

So what do I propose? Stick to advice for individuals. When someone asks for advice, give it to them. Stop with the "the system is broken and biased and everyone involved in it is out to take advantage of men" agenda because it doesn't help anyone (aside from the fact that it's wrong). You and the other moderators are the ones who keep bringing up how unfair the system is and how men always get screwed. Even if that were true (it's not), it's not helpful, so you're not helping anyone by your constant rants.

sparrowmom

mist

HUH???

Could you Please fill me in! I have No Idea who you think I am. Are we looking at the same board??

I am one of the few that actually Agree with you!
I am not now, nor have I ever been a Moderator. I am also not the Moderator you seem hell bent on attacking.

I am one of the FEW that feels the system is NOT Broken!
 (much like yourself)

It might be a bit flawed.... But I really have no negative issues with the system.

Unless you are angry at me for stateing I felt the "parents" and not the system needed some work, I just can't figure out how you have concluded that I am behind some personal attack.

My beef with you is that you won't stop turning every thread into a debate!

Use your own advise:
_____ ((So what do I propose? Stick to advice for individuals. When someone asks for advice, give it to them. Stop with the "the system is broken and biased and everyone involved in it is out to take advantage of men" agenda because it doesn't help anyone (aside from the fact that it's wrong). You and the other moderators are the ones who keep bringing up how unfair the system is and how men always get screwed. Even if that were true (it's not), it's not helpful, so you're not helping anyone by your constant rants.))________

Last I checked, I was the individual requesting some personal input..
You are the one that seems to have turned it into a debate..  

In case you forgot to read my post again..................

I Do NOT Think The System Is Broken!!!!!!!

But I do know that it is an argument that will never be won...

As long as there are parents that can't suck it up and get along.....
Someone will always blame the Judicial System..

Last I checked..... I didn't see a Judge running after me begging to get involved!  

When you figure out who you have me confused with, Let me know..

(the request is sincere)

Thanks, SparrowMom

Davy

>I Do NOT Think The System Is Broken!!!!!!!

>But I do know that it is an argument that will never be won...

Oh yes it will !!!

sparrowmom

Davy,
 Please send me some pictures of the JUDGE!!
 LOL

I hope you have some Video as well!!  

I am am dying of anticipation!!!

How many times did the Robe cause the Judge to trip and fall down?

I have yet to meet such a "Golden One"  that was able to cause this type of reaction from the system!  

You must be very special.

God Bless and Hope You Win..

Or at least THINK YOU DID...

Davy

>So you exclaimed "I Do NOT Think The System Is Broken!!!!!!!"

>followed by "But I do know that it is an argument that will never be won... "

and I kindly responded "Oh yes it will !!!"

In all your rambling lip smack you some how construe 'the System' as you think it applies to me personally.  Wrong.  To me 'the System' relates to government inserting itself in a bias and wrongful manner in order to tear down families, chiildren, and individuals.

It includes the entities of the entire Divorce / Child Custody arena, public education system (ie Title IX), the Church, elected officials, health care particularily the VA Hospital and on and on.

I'm simply saying that those that refuse to admit the System is Broken are very much in a minute minority while the majority will win because we already are winning.

You might want to consider rationally particapating and contributing rather than attempting to rant and rave mass debating.  

sparrowmom

Davy

WOW!!

I am SAD that you are so bitter and feel so "screwed"

Thanks for explaining and elaborating your position!  

Now that I have been informed that you feel the "Entire World" is to blame for your feelings.  

That is quite profound logic.....

The only thing I can do is this........
 I will never forget to take the time to say an extra Prayer for you.  

I think you might need a few more people praying for you after blaming the Church before you reflected upon your own participation.

Not because I am pushing religion on anyone, but only because.... Well you just never know. It might be better to be safe than Sorry.

Davy, I hope you stop taking so many  looks at the Score before you lose the very thing you feel the World is Screwing you out of.

""Only the Losers believe they are Winning""

"But the Percieved "Winners"  are aware that it isn't a game"

Once you Declare yourself as a winner in a game that should never have been played....  

You Lost before the Game ever started, are the one arguing and yelling at the Ref, Coach  ""The System"" during the game...

And never do figure out Why or What you really lost once the game was over.

Think About It!

BTW...
 My opinion comes from....

A Child of Divorce, ( 1 crazy mother, more than a few abusive step-fathers, 1 Great but bewildered DaD and of course his Wonderful Wife that I call MOM)  I have also been a SP, CP & NCP.  AND Then Some!!!

So if anyone should have some "issues" (not even posting about the FUN part of my sordid life as a child of Divorce.. )
 One would think it would be ME!  
Dang!!  If I don't......

really makes you wonder!  

;)

(my aplogies... typing and thinking to  to fast to check for errors)

God Bless!

sparrowmom

OOPPS! I forgot the Most important Part!!!!

LIP SMACK!!!

LOL  

Those Lip Smacker's were started and became all the rage when I was young.  
 I don't really remember my favorite flavor at the moment.. They were so new that the Flavor seemed to change with every stick..  

However, I Do remember that we all claimed to hate the Root Beer 1..
  (and yet chewed off a chunk every chance we could)

Those Wax Bottles and Lips were tasty as well!  

Can You BELIEVE that our parents Abused us this way???

DANG! They Fed Us Wax!  (not to mention they let us get the candy cigarets if we didn't beg until the shopping cart was at the register.... but we still got them anyway...  We always knew we would get a penny for the machine no matter how challenging we were)

LOL

Davy

More meaningless irrelevant lip smacking.  I know I can help you.

In a previous post you claimed to be dysfunctional.  I agree.  

My life training is to be an overcomer so I've never been dysfunctional but I've heard said that admitting it one might be half way home.  You might be on the right path.  It's kinda like the "We're all here cause we're not all there" sign outiside the funny farm.  

You keep asking why your EX won't communicate with you.

Just go back and reread any of your posts and you'll quickly find the answer.

You've voiced (I'm trying to be gracious) that your EX won't come to daughter's games.  

Considering my long time youth coaching experience I would suggest that not only does he not want to talk to you ... he doesn't want to see ya either.  I suspect the other parents don't want to talk to ya as well.
BTW, your daughter is probably riding the bench because you don't get her to practice and it wouldn't be fair to the other kids/parents that show up for practice.  Moreover, your EX and the other parents/coaches as well as your daughter are probably hoping you won't create a scene and embarrass the entire team.

About prayer.  There came a time when my sexually addictive top-of-the-line feminist SO flew the coop then called and was flying back.  I was going to my son's place that day.  She came in then went back to car for something.  I said something like "O Lord I'm going to need a lot of prayer".  Both sons, in unison, immediately said "PRAY FOR YOURSELF".  You might want to consider that counsel.  I did. (thank God !!)

The kids and I were in a restuarant in the mother's hometown (of course) after a 2 yr plus absence.  My daughter giggled and said "will the NCP please pass the sugar".  Of course we all laughed.  Not one of
them ever forgot "DAD" and none of us gave a shit about ncp, cp, or court orders.  We had learned that from their mother.

OK I have to go and sneak back into the hospital rat now before the security wakes up.  

More later if you wish.  There is so much more you should know.

Do you really thunk that I or anyone else cares about missspelled words.  Geesh !!

sparrowmom

You are a little Paranoid.  (Or perhaps ALOT!!)

Get Well Soon!

God Bless!

SM