Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 11:06:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sanctions

Started by Windd, Mar 04, 2008, 11:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windd

Mom has filed or caused to be filed a Children and Family Services report every year since 10/2005. All were deemed unfounded. Mom also filed bogus order of protection which was tossed.

What type of sanctions can I petition for?

Also currently in contempt and was previously found in contempt

babyfat

We are walking on this road too! What you can do is have put in the parenting plan that she cannot use a 3rd party (cps cops) to harass you. Also in the parenting plan we have it is specifficaly spelled out that if either party files false dv charges, false abuse neglect , or false sex abuse charges that the person who filed can have thier parenting hours cut back. Read the plan carfully see if it is in yours then file to enforce it. Not sure what state your in but here in WV they just passed house bill 3065 which says that if dv or abuse/neglect charges are filed and found untrue that the person who filed them can get a fine and comunity service on top of losing custody time. Yeah it was that bad of a problem here they had to write a new law to cut down on it.

Windd

Thanks for the response. At this point getting the money toghether for an attorney is not possible. I just want peace for the kids.

It's much easier for a female to file a report with DCFS or OOP than a male but I definitly agree their should be some stiff repercusions for filing of unfounded reports and to harass someone.