Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 05:46:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Round 4 --- throw rocks at boys....Claire's

Started by FatherTime, Jan 14, 2004, 09:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StPaulieGirl

I received the canned response from "Nicole", that everyone else did.  I think it was Nicole....I'm too lazy to open another browser.  It was the same darn letter....

What do you need?

FatherTime

I notified Glenn.  He just informed me that Round 4 is tomorrow at 9pm PST

I just emailed my friend who is a local television reporter as well.
Maybe we can catch them in the act.  I might go in and buy one.  ........

and then return it.

StPaulieGirl

Lol, hidden camera?  Make sure you get lots of footage of the typical airhead who works there, and her face when you show her that cap and ask her why her store is selling crap like that )(

Brent gave me the info on where the show airs in my area.  I'm going to try and tune in tonight (no stereo, but I have an AM FM radio) :-)

msme

Go in, with a girl, buy a bunch of stuff, maybe a couple hundred bucks worth & have the girl ask if she can have a hat. Say, "Sure," & have her toss it on your pile of stuff. Then, hang out at the mall for an hour or so. Then return everything with the hat as a reason.

Say something like, "When I got home & realized what the hat said, I was very upset. I simply cannot do business with a store that sells merchandise that encourages violence, much less directs that violence towards children."

If they start getting very large returns, they will have to notice. I would do it but I think the closest one is about 125 miles from me.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!