Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 02:27:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Please help me understand

Started by New Creation, Jan 15, 2004, 12:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peanutsdad

Too true StPaulie,,

Look at anything about the private sector that the feds or state gov gets involved with,, it goes to hell in a handbasket. Are we to think family law or family concerns would be any different in gov hands?

Society has swung so far out, I dont think anyone has the answers now. But, I think a coupla steps in the right direction is putting the rights and duties of childrearing back with the parent where it belongs, to crack down on paternity fraud, and reform the hell out of the current cs systems.

New Creation

Thank you so much everyone for your support.

My husband talked to his attorney Friday, and the attorney called her attorney while my husband was sitting at his desk. The woman's so called attorney was flabergasted (sp?) that he was calling because this attorney for this woman was not retained, so basically she wouldn't get involved.

Then my husband called the woman, and she himmed and hawed around and said she would like it better if courts and attorneys were not involved.

So, the attorney said that was the best route to go, if she is willing to work together. So when my husband got home she has agreed to pay for 1/2 of the paternity test, and we one half. We should know in a week.

Thanks again for all your support, it is so nice to find a forum of others who can relate to this, I was posting on another one I think it was Lawyers.com or something and I got slapped around pretty good! It was aweful what those people were saying about my husband. :o(

Thanks again, I will keep you "posted". I pray this isn't even his child.