Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:21:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

DON'T POOR FATHERS HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO HAVE A COURT APPOINTED LAWYER FOR THEM

Started by drew5111, Jun 26, 2008, 07:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drew5111

I my wife just managed to get an injunction against me because i did not have an attorny.I have not the first clue as to how and defend myself and told this to the judge.her whole case was made up lies and i could not do anything.I have not been able to find one lawyer in south florida that would help without two to three thousand dollars to start the process.she has claimed abuse and used the womens shelters to get all the assistance that she needs to take the children away from me.the funny thing is that four years ago she did this in texas the same exact way.I was able to find a lawyer that worked out trade for my remodeling services.I won the case and was awarded full custody of the children.I was stupid and thought that the girls needed their mother in their lives and reintroduced my wife back into the home.what the hell was i thinking?well it is happening once again but i can not afford an attorny this time and the courts are not exactly father friendly places,esspesialy when the mother cries abuse.are there any layers out there with any heart left?why does the woman always get what they want even if it hurts the cnot half of themhildren in the long run?why can't people put aside their petty differances and do whats right for the children?why do they always have to pay for our stupiditie ?how do i find help to do what is best for the children ?all i want is to be able to give my girls both their parents!

Giggles

What you need to do is beg, borrow or whatever to get the lawyer....then request that SHE pay your legal fees if you're case is proven and since you have the documentation that she's tried this before and lost, you stand a good chance of that happening!!!

Just remember Family court has nothing to do with what is right or fair...sad but true!  I learned the hard way, he with the most $$ wins!
Now I'm living....Just another day in Paradise!!