Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 10:48:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Karma... (for the oldtimers)

Started by hagatha, Sep 27, 2008, 12:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hagatha

Guys,

Something interesting happened yesterday. BM was out with SD and her BF (and his family). The BF's ex showed up with their daughter and the ex would not allow the child to walk over and talk to her daddy. Ex continued to distract the child and steer her torwards other family memebers, keeping her occupied.

BM noticed and voiced her "opinion" on how horrible the BF's ex was being and how her actions were rude and inconsiderate. How BF deserved to be able to speak with his child and got increasingly loud with her rantings.

Finally SD turned to mommy dearest and asked why BM was so upset, after all it is exactly the same thing she (BM) did to SD and DH for years. Shut her right up.

Don't you just love it... lol

(btw we were asked to attend but since mommy dearest decided she was coming and knowing how things would be, (BM monoplising SD so we wouldn't be able to have a conversation) SD asked if we minded staying home)

THe Witch

Ref

Karma sure takes its time. Nice to hear SD realize what is going on. Sad to hear another child is being manipulated.

Best BEST wishes to you and your family.

ref

lucky

Most interesting is that SD is the one who spoke up.

[em]Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.
- Will Rogers[em]
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

dsm

for sticking it right back to her mom.

But it still sucks that the situation exists that she asks you and your DH to compromise for the sake of her mom.  Some things never change.

Good to hear from you!!!

==============================================================================

dsm - 37; DH - 41; SD - 19; LO - 12; BB - 5
------------------
It's time for me to do for me and mine.  The others can worry about themselves for awhile.
dsm - 44
DH - 48
SD - 26
LO - 19
BB - 12
1 demon who provides cheap entertainment of the fluffy and furry kind.

My mantra - it's time for me to do for me and mine so we can live in the present and not fret about the past nor worry about the future.  What is, is

MixedBag