Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 01:28:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CS Dilemma for Daughter

Started by LaurieLovett, Dec 06, 2003, 03:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieLovett

Jasmine

Are you for real?? Greedy, aren't we???

If you r for real then you are a real piece of work. Truley pathetic IMO. You have ruined this man's life you want advice on how to ruin another man's life. OMG!!!!!
Women like you make me SICK! You do not deserve one red cent fro either "father's".

BrianL

This is the real Brian.  Unfortunately, the bozo who posted the original message is not my wife, and obviously the statements he makes are false.  In fact, he's called both my wife and I to try and harass us.  My wife tells me the police have already been notified and are tracking this bozo down.  Feel free to e-mail me for verification if you need it.

- Brian
[email protected]

nosonew

Apparently someone is using these boards to harass someone else.  Just thought this should be brought to your attention.  Thanks

MKx2

Hey no -

I sent an e-mail to ADMIN asking them to check out the original poster, as well as the respondent (WOW!  sounds almost legal-type!) as there may be some fraudulent posting going on.

I'm sure it will be dealt with accordingly.

Indigo Mom

There are many words to describe people like you, but I think prune fits best.  You see, when you're a dried up old hag of a woman, you'll be alone.  You'll simply be a tiny insignificant schmoo in your daughters eyes...

And that, dear prune, will make both Brian and Harry and Samantha very happy.  

If you weren't double dipping in the first place, screwing two men, then you wouldn't even be thinking about double dipping now.  You shouldn't even be thinking about it to begin with, but it's apparent you're a snot faced entitlement queen with KING size balls to come to this forum and speak of what you are.  

POOF little lady, your "type" belongs elsewhere...in the sewer with the rest of the rats.

ps..the only "dilemma" I see here is yours.  How to pull your head from your own ass.

Indigo Mom

However, I had some serious unchecked agression going on, and going off on a moron, even if it is a troll, helped out.

I feel much better now.

BrianL

Obviously, you didn't read my post.  The message is a hoax.

- Brian

BrianL

Indigo Mom