Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:25:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Correct Wording for Custody Order

Started by SillyGooses, Dec 10, 2003, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SillyGooses

Hello all.....

I have a hopefully easy question..I need the correct wording to add to our custody order for the following....

History:
1. Divorce in 1992 - no custody order or child support order -very amicable. We agreed on everything - no courts or lawyers.

2. 2003 - Due to travel in present job - need to prepare mine and current husband's will, but first I have to have a custody order in place in order to finalize the will.

3. child has always had the freedom to pick and choose when he wanted to see his dad. Child is now 15 yrs. Dad has no problem with this.

4. We have the custody order to state the following so far -Mother gets sole legal & physical custody (always beeen this way) Dad has no problem with this.

5. How do we put into words that child can visit his dad when he wants to - in between school & a job.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - as we once again will not be using a lawyer since we agree on everything. I truly am one of the lucky ones with my ex. My husbands exwife on the other hand makes up for everything else!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Tonya

ksswthrt74

Just put in there Liberal visitation.  I think that should be enough.