Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 29, 2024, 02:08:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How easy will it be to get full custody after temp. has been made

Started by Tiffcop, Dec 28, 2003, 01:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiffcop

My husband was granted temp. custody of his six year old son..His ex wife was involved with a drug user and may be using her self. she has three children from three diff. fathers. the grandparent of her middle child was granted temp. custody as well. after the mother was told to stay away from the boyfriend and did not lissen. she is now living with her parents which only has a three bedroom house and there is already three adults living there including her and the three children there will be seven people. here there is a bedroom for his son and plenty of love. My husband works nights and I am with his son at all times. the only criminal background my husband has been before his son was born, she has a few bad checks over her head right now and might be up shit creek anyway. But even if the mother has for some ungodly reason changed her life would she still get the boy back.. the final hearing is soon. is there any more I can do to stop her, or is it likely that my husband will keep his son since the judge found enough evidence that he was granted temp. custody.

Peanutsdad

"It aint over til the fat lady sings"

Ever hear that? It applies in family court to an ungodly degree. We have seen many fathers awarded temp custody only to see it reversed to bm on final for no apparent reason.

Continue to document, document, document.

Tiffcop

Well the son just came home from the christmas visit and he still has to sleep on the chair since there is not enough room for him, and his mom sleeps in bed with his sister and brother... why would a judge realy put any child through this bull before she was living in her own apartment completely on the system and using drugs now she thinks that mommy and daddy is going to save her now. she goes back to cort on the 30 for passing bad checks witch she has one previous count and a total of 4 counts right now.. so mayby she will end up in jail....