Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 07:57:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

We Won!

Started by hisliltulip, Jan 05, 2004, 01:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hisliltulip

Attorney just called me.  He spoke with the court recorder and was told that the judge has made her decision on yss (5).

DH gets physical custody!

This has been a long haul, been at for nearly three years, but it's finally going to happen now!

Now DSS gets to live in a home with parents that care about him and his future!

If anyone is looking for a great attorney in the SE MN area, get a hold of me!  Ours is fantastic!

BETH

Detter D

GREAT NEWS!!!!!  

I'm happy when things go the way they should.....

Hugs to your DSS, and I'm sure he'll have a happy life to look
forward to.

Kitty C.

Another child WINS!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, does your atty. practice in Iowa, since you're so close?
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

joni

What a great way to start the New Year!  May God Bless you and your family!

MKx2

Couldn't be happier for all of you - especially your DSS!!  What a wonderful blessing for the New Year.

Congrats, and don't go away just 'cause ya got the cutie-pie now!  We want to enjoy all the fun stories about him too! ;-)

lucky

Congratulations!!!  
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

Indigo Mom

Now this is great news!  Congrats to all 3 of you!!!!!!!!

Rambler

Was wondering if you could post a little on the circumstances and why you got physical custody.

Mother disappeared from the house with the kids 2+ years ago.  We went through a 10 month custody issue, during which I ran out of money.  Suggested a Consent Order which granted: alternate holidays, daily telephone contact, regular email access, mother to provide weekly information on children, 50% physical custody if I returned to the States and any time I am in the States the kids come with me.  She has reneged on all of this, so we are now going through it a second time.

hisliltulip

Honestly, I don't know if he does.  Let me check and I will get back to you.

Knowing which County would be helpful.

:D BETH

hisliltulip

I promise not to go too far, I am addicted to the sight.  It really helped me through all of this!

Besides, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings".  Right now as far as we know, the only people that know the decision is the Judge, the Court Recorder, Our attorney, DH and Myself, and all family members that we called last night.

I don't think BM knows yet, and DSS is with her right now.  THAT scares me.  We don't know what she's going to do, but we do know that she will retaliate in some way.

A.  When she finds out, she will freak out and dump all of her feelings on DSS, starting in with the "Daddy is taking you away from me because he knows I love you more than anyone else ever could and he hates me", "He doesn't really want you, he just likes to see me cry", etc.

B.  Once again the lug-nuts will be loosened on his truck like they were when they split.  He almost went over a cliff when the entire wheel fell off.  Or other car damage (disconnected wires, slashed tires, cut hoses, ect.  We've been dealing with this behavior ever since the Custody battle started).

C.  She will come gunning for DH, literally.  We heard after the evaluator chose DH last year that she was asking around for a gun because she would rather see DH dead than see DSS live with us.

D.  She may hide DSS again.

OR "E"  ALL OF THE ABOVE!

I don't know what she is going to do, and I am scared.  Trying to hang onto the euphoria of winning, but REALLY wish that the Judge had had the forsight to deliver her decision when DSS was in our care!

Nothing we can really do about it, just please everyone pray for the safety of our family.  DH, Myself, OSS (different Mom), YSS (BM is Pyscho), and DS.  Especially the children.

BETH