Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 18, 2024, 03:53:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Son wants to stay with dad after argument....

Started by rini, Jan 23, 2004, 01:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davy

Get this : SLAPPING A CHILD OR TEENAGER IN THE FACE IS NOT DISCIPLINE.  A PERSON IS NOT ENTITLED TO HIT SOMEONE"S CHILD SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY EXIST UNDER THE SAME ROOF so before spouting off about whooping ass you really should consider that a teenager or someone else may/will whoop YOUR ass.  

I am not going to continue this thread out of respect for the SPARC mission, other posters and children in general.  I hope you do the same and stop your useless belligerant narrow-minded posts.  

BTW, I don't indulge myself with alcohol but you did post recently about your bf's penus.  If your bf says I'm an asshole that's cool but only because he's thinking with his penus and you won't be that much fun when he sobers up unless you start taking the advice given you.

Good luck !

StPaulieGirl

Get this : SLAPPING A CHILD OR TEENAGER IN THE FACE IS NOT DISCIPLINE. A PERSON IS NOT ENTITLED TO HIT SOMEONE"S CHILD SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY EXIST UNDER THE SAME ROOF so before spouting off about whooping ass you really should consider that a teenager or someone else may/will whoop YOUR ass.

[p]Oh bullshit.  When a teenager steps over the line, the adult in charge has to assert his/herself.  If a good whack across the face works, great!  

[p]My boy has had anger management issues since he was in diapers.  I've been to so many school meetings over the years, I lost count.  I could wallpaper a 3 bedroom split level home with all the paper work he's generated.  The point is that he hit me 2 years ago, and I wiped the floor with him.  Nobody is ever going to hit me again.  Sad way to get your kid's respect.  Except for my son going "spun", I generally get along with everybody.  Unless someone wants my purse or car, I'm not going to have a problem.

I am not going to continue this thread out of respect for the SPARC mission, other posters and children in general. I hope you do the same and stop your useless belligerant narrow-minded posts.

[p]Isn't that basically what you said when you flamed me and it backfired the last time?

BTW, I don't indulge myself with alcohol but you did post recently about your bf's penus. If your bf says I'm an asshole that's cool but only because he's thinking with his penus and you won't be that much fun when he sobers up unless you start taking the advice given you.

[p]Okay, you aren't drunk.  You're on a natural high.  What the heck is a "penus"?  Are your referring to the male sexual organ called a "penis"?  If you have it, you should be able to spell it doggone it!!  Hey remember this? This is my weapon, this is my gun...this one's for pleasure, this one's for fun.

[p]What advice would you give, besides me chaining myself to the stove, and covering myself head to toe in textiles?  My friend and I get along just great.  Btw, my 21 yr old and her bf have known him for 2 years.  They introduced us to each other. Go away Davy....

Indigo Mom

StPaulieGirl