Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 01:49:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Help, me. I don't know what to do and don't have much time!!!

Started by chssdrm, Jan 26, 2004, 01:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chssdrm

Well, coincidence strikes. As it turns out less than 24 hours from our phone conversation, she went into labor and a baby girl.

Her name is Isabella Christina and she weighs 6 lbs. 6 oz.

I am now sitting on my computer writing and waiting for my dad to drive 2 1/2 hours to pick me up and then drive back, sleep a few hours and go to the hospital. I guess I didn't get to be at the hospital, but I can't do anything about it now.

WOW!!!!!!! I don't know how to feel. I am excited and scared at the same time. I know that I am sitting here less 24 hours before an event which will probably never ever compare to any event in my life.

This is insane. Who would have thought that less than 24 hours after I talked to her, she had the child. Well, I plan on writing and directing movies and I now have another script to start writing. I know that there are too many mushy movies about this kinda thing, but, come on, does any1 ever get sick of them.

I am going to stop writing now, because if I don't I will go on forever. Thank you everybody for your advice so far, but please, if anything I need it now more than ever.

Bye

janM

Congratulations! What a beautiful name.

I know you're on cloud nine right now. Enjoy it, but don't forget what you have to do. Put your plan into action, whatever that is. Once she is home and settled she will come back down to earth too, and anything could happen.

Get your paternity test done, now that baby is here. Get your rights established so that you can continue to enjoy your daughter. When you look at that precious face, try to imagine how you would feel if you couldn't have her in your life.

Give her a hug from her new Sparc family. We will be here, it has just begun.

rini

hello

first of all another poster told you to put your name on the birth certific ate..  DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS your state does not consider this an acknowledgement of paternity.

some states have you sign papers at the hospital and these are considered irrevokable admissions of paternity and in some states once signed there is not much you can do about it even if the baby would happen to turn a different skin color 2 or 3 days later..  or develop some genetic anomoly that would convice you that you could not possibly be the father.

do things right and protect yourself and your child.

if i had a nickle for all of my sons teenage friends that got pregnant and told some one they were the father and they were not really due to a  one nighter or similar circumstance i would be a very rich woman..

one girl in particular has 2 kids and the supposed father pays support for both kids (i know of at least 3 other prospects myself and i am just the mom of a 24 yr old .that gets to hear the kids talking......

GET A PATERNITY TEST I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK YOU ARE POSITIVE THE CHILD IS YOURS OR NOT IT IS WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY.  dont worry about the mom being insulted just the fact that she willingly had casual sex with you while not in a relationship is reason enough not tothink that she would not have sex with someone else.  especially break up sex (to piss off the ex  being you!!!!!!!!!)   and if you think the one guy she might have cheated on you with is going to stand up and say well i had sex with her once i could be mine  it will never happen..

God bless you and your new child

rini

Indigo Mom

With all due respect, I have to disagree with something you said.

-----just the fact that she willingly had casual sex with you while not in a relationship is reason enough not tothink that she would not have sex with someone else. -----

They were together for 18 months before she got pregnant.  I just wanted to clear that up.  BUT...I feel kind of weird about them being together THAT long with no pregnancy, they break up, still have sex...and then she gets preggo.  I know he "could" be the father, but that whole 1 1/2 year thing with no "slips" makes me feel weird.

Oh, ok...there's one more thing.

-----and if you think the one guy she might have cheated on you with is going to stand up and say well i had sex with her once i could be mine it will never happen-----

I didn't see him mentioning another guy even once.  Where'd ya find this?  I kind of like to think I would have jumped all over that had I saw it....but I didn't.  Tell me I'm not getting "THAT" old where I can't see important things!!!  LOLOL

rini

hello

working with the fathers right group that i volunteer with in pittsburgh I have run into countless situations that are similar in nature..

my point was only that he needs to get a paternity test and make sure the baby is his.  

for his own protection.  whether she mentions another guy or not he needs to protect himself from being responsible for someone elses kid for the rest of his life. Many married men who never thought their wives cheated on them or had any reason to doubt paternity find out years later that they should have done things differently.

I believe that paternity of children should be established automatically at birth for all couples married or otherwise.  This would accomplish and prevent many problems down the road and put an end to paternity fraud utterly not to mention discourage women that do cheat on their SO from presenting a child as belonging to that man.

i totally believe that any woman or man for that matter that is willing to have casual sex without entering into a commited  relationship is much more likely to have sex with another partner than one who only has sex while in a committed relationship.  Why would you have sex with someone that has just kicked you to the curb????  I personally can only think of 2 reasons one being just plain gratification which is promiscuous by any terms or purposely getting pregnant.  both reasonings lead me to believe that this guy needs to get a paternity test and ensure the child is his before he ruins his whole life over a child that might not be his.

I also agree with your comment on her all of a sudden becoming pregnant after the break up being very suspect to say the least. especially afterr 18 months of accident free sex........

rini