Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 23, 2024, 10:16:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hope waivers-Fixed Custody Battle

Started by forMaddy, Feb 20, 2004, 06:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forMaddy

I have a 3yr old daughter who is my life. My stbx is scorned and the usual story exists. Although at the present she has allowed me to see my daughter every tues from 5-730p and first and third weekend of every month.
I tried to get us w/ a state family mediator and she wouldn't even try it. I had a affair with a girl who has a history of rehab drug abuse. I have been trying to break it off w/ her even now.
My stbx has hired a PI to follow and film me. This mistress has never been around my little girl and never will be. She has alleged that I have bought and used pain killers with this girl. My stbx ademently refuses fixed custody, although agreed to joint legal at the moment. Her reasoning is that she doesn't want our child never feeling that she doesn't have a home. Toys here, toys there bla bla bla. She reads plenty of books, and watches hours of Oprah and Dr. Phil, yack!
I have registered myself at Quest Diagnostics for a random drug test in the next ninety days. If she does not choose a day within the first 60 days then i will have a Physician chose a day at random in the last 30 days.
I have also offered to have her witness me pee in a cup and test the urine w/ a certified FDA approved home drug test kit that I've purchased. Again date, time, place her choosing. I hav'nt spoke w/ my lawyer about that yet.
I have submitted the Fixed Comprehensive PP from this site to my lawyer. Im now trying to fabricate a PP based around joint legal custody and her being the sole custodian. Im doing this because I feel that i have little hope in the courtroom when the drug issue comes up. Other than that I'm a outstanding citizen, excellent work history and work in a professional arena.
Could someone give me some advice on how to develop a PP that reads joint legal only and allowing me to still get as much time w/ my child that the envelope will stand? Am I handling this right? My court date is in June. I started child support the very day I left the house. Never missed a check.

warmest regards,