Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 24, 2024, 02:08:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Custody

Started by methos22201, Feb 22, 2004, 08:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methos22201

I was a stay at home dad and going to school.. my soon to be ex was working part time and finishing her masters degree as a nurse practitioner..  The very week she finished she file for divorce..  She had been seeing another man.. There are three kids involved..  Two were hers from a previous mariage.. I raised them the last 9.5 years..   They were 3 and 4 when I met her.. She wont let them see me..  They have gone from wanting to see me, to hanging up on me or not answering the door..  

She has been seeing anothetr man most of last year.. all the kids know about him.. the two kids that were hers from the previous knew she was going to divorce me, months ahead of time.. they all hid it from the 9 yr old. He stays over there quite often now. especially when the 9 yr old is with me.

I had a daughter who is 16 now. she was from a previous marriage of mine.. I raised her  along with the other three.. She left 2 yrs ago for her mom bribed her with money and freedom. This daughter now raises herself. Hert mom does nothing for her.

The 9 yr old girl I am fighting for..  I had to let her have temp custody for I had no job at the time she filed on me..  I was staying home and taking care of the kids for she was gone al summer doing clinical hours towards her masters degree...  

I have work now..  but I feel I am not getting the proper treatment for getting ready for the hearing,, no final date has been set yet..  

I really could use some help..  I love kids and I am a great father for all my kids..  Thanks for anything you can do..   Allen