Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 07:18:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

We need help

Started by msme, Jan 27, 2004, 10:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msme

Would everyone please storm the heavens with prayers. We may have a major medical crisis. We are waiting for test results. Won't know for a few more days. Will update as soon as we have an answer.
Thank you all! Please pray that they are wrong.

msme & family

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

rini

Hi

Ill be praying for you guys ..  I hope every thing is ok..

God Bless

rini

joni

wendl

msme,
our family will be praying for your family.

Hope everything is ok.

wendl

Kitty C.

Will have you, gr8dad, and your family in my thoughts and prayers.....
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

msme

Well, we got the worst scare. gr8Dad's little one, 5.5, went to the dr. yesterday. He has had a lot of infections & generally not looking great. They did a lot of tests & some nurse said that there was some suspicion of leukemia. gr8Dad's ex's nephew died at age 7 from it. Turns out that the nurse got something mixed up & they were just looking for some sort of low grade infection. Blood work came back normal.

Thank God & all of you wonderful friends for all your prayers. We can breath again.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

Kitty C.

What a scare indeed!  
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

gmaoftwo

Prayers on their way for you and your family!!!

Indigo Mom

Glad to hear everything came back normal...though I think I'd have a little "chat" with the nurse about the heart attack she caused, if I were you!!!!!!