Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 04:23:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Not sure what else I can be doing?

Started by worried, Apr 14, 2004, 09:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

worried

Hi my name is Jen. I am writing because I have a step son who has been removed from the home a little over a year ago and put back in 3 weeks later (We are still waiting for the documentation of this case). the situation hasn't changed much.  I have talk to several people CPS, The police neither of which would help me.  Reason being the social worker from CPS is her friend and the police are convinced that he is a problem child because when things happen at the house he calls 911 and hangs up (knowing they will come to the house).  The school is my next problem because my step sons aunt works there.  I called the national child abuse hotline they said to go over CPS head and call main office for OH.  I did and they told me because I am a step parent that I have no rights.  Last I knew anyone could call in suspected child abuse?  But, what do I know.  Anyway, my husband is US Navy and is out to sea he is getting my POA and I will be driving to OH to get all the documentation I can from CPS, Police, school, and his counselors.  I will also be checking on an attorney.  So like I said is there anything else I should be doing?

Speaking of an attorney my husband used to have an attorney out there but he has since become a magistrate.  Can he still be an attorney for us in a different county then his magistrate duties?

Thank you for your time,

Jen