Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 02:25:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

wife decided not to move, still want custody

Started by whoppa, May 26, 2004, 07:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whoppa

Kitty, thanks for your help before. it never had to go that far. I still want to get primary residence. I go 6/4 for a Case Management conference, then a hearing will be set then. what i really need is help in preparing for the hearing. Im going this alone(no lawyer) si i'll need all the help i can get. advise from any/everyone is welcome. Thank you!!

lrcvsc

I had "No Primary Custodial Parent" put into my decree . In the decree it was written that the Boys (6 & 9) would reside in our home county, not her house or mine. Theye live at her place, and all decisions about my boys have to be discussed by us both. This was to protect me from her getting up and moving. The ex has pushed about getting it changed, because of the BF, but I've stuck to my guns. Been threaten about going back to court, my response to her is "Go Explain it to a Judge Why You Want it Changed". Not for the boys sake but for yours.

My attorney fought a case simular to yours and the outcome, the judge order the Mom to pay for all expenses associate with whatever means of transportation. So that the kids could come and visit their father (a friend of mine) during his visitation weekends. She was not happy. This went on for about 3 months, they all moved back.

Good Luck