Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:56:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

introducing P.E.R.S.I.S.T.

Started by sarasdaddy2k2, Jun 04, 2004, 05:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarasdaddy2k2

Hi everyone,

Introducing  //www.persist2k3.com

I know alot of you, here, will be disinterested, but there may be many others that are interested in trying to focus positive energy to make a difference, not just for themselves, but for future children and parents as well. Take care and God bless.

georgeburns

Great looking site.  The use of the word "irregardless" is questionable, anyone is spelled "anyone" not, "any one", and the links on all linked pages from the main page are inactive.  The support group is empty and there are way too much advertisments.  It would be good to get a good usage base before loading on the ads.   Just my thoughts.  ;-)

sarasdaddy2k2

Thank you for your honest opinion, and I am working on getting all the links to work, I apologize for that.  As far as the advertisements are concerned, that's part of the web host I have, Bravenet.  It is not a ad free site, on Bravenet's part.  I will work on getting all the links to work, and will post them, as being "operational", as they are.  Thank you again, for your time, consideration, and cooperation.  More later.

sarasdaddy2k2

Hey,  I just wanted to let you know, I went through the site, and I believe I fixed the hyperlinks.  Thank you for bringing that to my attention.  All links should be operational, and more will be added soon.  Take care and God bless.