Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:15:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Monday's the day........

Started by Kitty C., Jan 30, 2004, 10:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty C.

After today, I won't be able to post here until Wed., and by then DS and I will be safely living in our own home/apt.  These last couple days till then will be nerve-racking, but I will get thru it.  I do ask for extra prayers for DS, as he isn't dealing with all this very well, especially at school.  They know what's going on, but there's only so much we can all do to help him with the stress he's feeling.

But when my counselor asked me a couple weeks ago if I was happy, I responded 'We WILL be!'  God bless you all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.  You all have been such a godsend to me, with all your support and love!

Now if I could just get a couple of you big guys and a couple pick-ups to come HELP.........just kidding!!!!!!:-)
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

forthekids24

You and DS will be in my thoughts and prayers (even though I have no doubt that you and DS will be fine!)

As I said before I understand what you are going through.

Take Care Kitty, and be careful.

FTK

StPaulieGirl

Hugs and prayers for you and all the kids!

lucky

I'll keep both of you in my prayers, especially your ds.  It'll be FAR better for him this way though.

(((((Kitty & son)))))
Lucky

Lead your life so you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip. ~  Will Rogers

gmaoftwo

I will keep sending extra prayers your way for the next several days, just as I have been doing for a quite a while now.  I'm so sorry that DS is having such a hard time, but I know you'll give him all the love and support you can.  Tell him that there are lots of us praying for you guys, and wishing you both some peace and happiness again soon!!!

(((((Hugs for you both)))))

Peanutsdad

You know that you have our prayers kitty,, that goes without saying. Just check in and let everyone know you are ok,, got it? :)

1angrystepmom

MANY prayers coming your way :)
Amber

msme

Kitty, our prayers are with you & yours. I wish I were closer. My truck would be yours, along with all the big kids to tote. Good luck & God bless.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression!

smtotwo

Hugs and Prayers for you both!!!

Checked in today just to see how you were!!
Keep in Touch and You are so strong I know you'll both be fine.