Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 03:08:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

ARE YOU OUT TO LUNCH?

Started by MYSONSDAD, Jun 10, 2004, 04:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SadStepMom

I tried emailing at the link provided, but got it returned saying that it was either unknown or not accepting mail.

Anyone else have this problem?

I guess I will have to snail mail.

Thanks for posting.  I had been meaning to send a letter, but forgot during the busy week.

hisliltulip

The same think happened to me.  I went back, and there is a typo on the address.

Here is the corrected address

[email protected]

MYSONSDAD

This one worked for me

[email protected]

"Children learn what they live"

NeverGiveUp

I've also sent it to my friends and asked them to write and pass it on.  I've seen what an e-mail chain letter can do . . .

Judge Goldberg,

I wanted to let you know that I support your ruling in the Marks vs Aylsworth case.  I realize the courage it takes to stand up for what is right, especially in the face of public opinion.  Those who question your decision have obviously never been on the receiving end of alienation.  It destroys our children and is no less harmful than physical abuse.

Thank you for making that known.

Sincerely,

SallyandJack

SallyandJack

thanks....

well i hope that the majority of people here will send favorable emails...

although i know that there are a few displaced woman on this site - woman who are either spies for singlemomz or who just don't get it.  

and posting these email addresses also gives them the opportunity to send negative emails.

but lets hope for the best.

i also thought of contacting the NYTimes and asking them if they ever thought about doing a story on PAS - and this case.  does anyone have any opinions on this?  I suppose i could try to find the editor-in-chiefs email address and try to contact this person?  

Forthelittleones

Judge Goldberg,

It was with great interest that I have read and followed your rulings in this case.  You see this case is somewhat similar to the one that my fiancé is currently going through.  His ex Wife has accused him of all sorts of abuse just prior to long parenting time periods and then she drops the case after she gets the time taken away.  

We need many more Judges who are willing to step up to the plate and let ANY parent who is not placing the best interests of the child above their own - that it will not be tolerated.  Our children are the future of our society.  This mom proved to me that she does not hold dear her children by her placing her kids in the media spotlight when they went with their dad.

I applaud you in your decision.  I only hope you will have the courage to continue to put the best interests of the CHILDREN before their parents needs.

Best Regards,

SallyandJack

u guys go!!!!

lets kick some ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyside

I never write letters... I'm a horrible speller.  But I sent one out on this one.  :-D

KC