Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 04:04:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

help please

Started by mickey26, Jun 18, 2004, 02:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickey26

we filed for emer custody on monday hubby called today the judge still has not made a desition on it. should this take over a week? Also we got my husband's sons today for there weekend visit, and they told us that there mother has talked to them about putting the in foster care can she do this with out giving them to us first.  help please

Kitty C.

Well...............

In order to help, we'd need to understand the situation a WHOLE lot better.  Why did you file for emerg. custody, were you in a hearing that day for it, and if so, did you get a reason from the court as to why the judge wouldn't rule immediately?

And why woudl the mother try to put the children in foster care to begin with......just being vindictive or are there other things going on?

Need more info in order to offer anything worthwhile...........
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

mickey26

My X got charged with inadequate guardianship for spanking my younger son leaving redness which turned in to bruising. Her live in boy friend got charged with inadequate guardianship for attempting to force feed my older son causing him to choke on the food . Also, a second charge of inadequate guardianship for making threats of physical harm to both the boys, which has them to feel intimidated and scared. all of this was in the report. My x has a charge in the past  indicated against her for Excessive corporal punishment of my older from 2001 . She moved two weeks ago and has not had her phone turned on so I have not been able to call my boys every night to check on them. I was not my weekend to see them when I went to her home to check on the they were not home I left a note for her to have the boys call me but they have not done so. Any help in going for and getting emer custody of my boys. I live almost a hour away from them but I am married and have two other children with my wife. the boys like my wife a lot. I was told I would have to take them to and from there school for the next two weeks that they have left, which is fine. They want to come and live with us, they are 10 and 11 will that help. Mickey26's husband
We filed for emer custody for the boys on Monday the judge could not look at it right them we were told that he would look at it and some one would call us with which way it goes. My husband called the court today the judge still has it and has not made a ruling on it. My husband went to get his boys for the weekend and were they got here they told us that there mother boyfriend picked up the older one and slammed him in to there medal front door last Friday before they went to school. The child was about a foot off the floor and the boyfriend screamed in to his face. We were told last week if anything happened to the boys at all in her home that DSS would take them for neglect. MY husband called the hotline some one is to be coming out to the house. Do you think they will give them to us.