Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 02:01:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fathers Who Have Been Shut Out -- PLEASE READ

Started by Great Georgia Dad, Jul 07, 2004, 12:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great Georgia Dad

Dear Fathers who have been shut out of their childrens' lives unjustly:

If you are one of the many good father victims of our biased courts and, in particular, cruel mothers who do not understand the value of a father in our children's lives and who act accordingly, please contact me. I am producing a documentary to bring AWARENESS of these issues to the general public.

I am looking for strong stories of good fathers and children who are separated unjustly.

I live in the Atlanta GA area and, since this is a "home-grown" effort, cannot afford to travel all around the country, nor pay for your travel. I WILL travel to any place in GA and, if not too far away, parts of Alabama, TN, SC, NC, and FL to give you the opportunity to tell your story.

Please note that you should be able to support your story with documentation. Court orders, evaluations, photographs, audio recordings, video, etc. will be invaluable.

The final presentation will be put on DVD and distributed freely. I have already secured donations for more than a thousand DVDs, and still working on more. And I would encourage every participant to make copies  themselves to pass around to anyone who may wish it.

The project is still in its infancy, but it will all happen very fast and very soon.

Please contact me

[email protected]