Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 06:33:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Deperate

Started by lturbott, Jul 12, 2004, 12:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smtotwo

A court transcript shows everything that was said in court.   Hard forhim to say he didn't say it if its in the transcript.  And if there wasnt a court reporter that day then you learneda valuable lesson.  

Always ALWAYS have a court reporter for EVERY hearing.

Our psychomommy and her attorney filed a false stipulation with the judge and when we went back with the transcript to show that stip was not what was said in court the Judges face turned red and OH MY GOD!! I thougth his head was going to explode!!

At the next hearing the ex came in with a different attorney, that was 2 years ago, and now her attorney is taking her to small claims for failing to pay her attorney fees.  TEE HEEE HEEEE!!

lturbott

Yes, we live and hopefully learn.  I am just sick of the way he is being treated all around.  Considering all the facets of this case it should make anyone sick.

Thanks for the input.

lturbott

I wanted to thank you for directing me to the Dear Soc board. He is an awesome caring Godsend.

lturbott

The whole thing about the case here in TN was that the mother did not show up until after the hearing was over.  Anywhere else when you do not show for a hearing you lose by default.  What happened here?  Who knows, I just know it wasn't right.

When we went back to speak to the judge after we found out the mother was not giving my son their daughter, he said he didn't make a ruling.  I don't get how that can happen.,

lturbott

This is sad, because we do not have the resources for an attorney.  Well we cannot afford the retainer.  We can pay weekly payments, but not able to come up with a lot up front.  So, I suppose there is justice for all, if you have money.  Otherwise...forget it.

lturbott

That whole smacking thing sounds good to me.  He feels like a beaten man, so that would add to the injury right now.  It is so sad the way the "justice" system works.  

Forthelittleones

I am glad he was able to help you!! - You have my email if you need to talk.

lturbott

I would really need a shoulder.  It is getting disheartening here.