Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 19, 2024, 11:49:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Horrific Custody Battle

Started by aussierules, Aug 01, 2004, 08:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussierules

Interesting you should say the bit about the continuance. Mum took ill today 5 days before trial and my FTC is going ballistic as he only sees the dark side so to speak. There was a general concensus in the room the other day that we would see some last minute games and I cannot help wondering if this is it. Mum's report is so bad that there is a feeling that even her spin-meister lawyer could not do much with it. It is quite funny really because one of the key things that came out of her report was that she has a strange preoccupation with sex to an unhealthy point where she sees carnal images in ink blots. It got me wondering too. I have taken some of the highlights out of her report substituting names in all cases. Enjoy.

"During this evaluation [MUM] made several inconsistent statements that lead me to question her motivation for some of the allegations she has made."

"Given that the allegations currently before the court are not likely to stop without some type of consequence and intense treatment,"

"She has given contradictory statements regarding records, problems she has encountered during the custody battle, and of interest, she maintains that [DAD] has the problem "letting her go" when treatment records indicate otherwise."

"Of importance, behavioral and emotional difficulties appear to have existed prior to her pituitary gland operations and cannot be accounted for solely by that operation."

"The allegations are no doubt having a profound impact on her daughter and [MUM] does not appear to be sensitive to this."

"[MUM] has indicated that she is suffering from post-operative memory problems."

"Her test data and her history suggest traits consistent with narcissistic, histrionic, and borderline personality disorders."

"I recommend that [MUM] seek guidance from her physician regarding what seems to be a hyperactive sex drive. This appears to affect her thinking and may at some level be considered a preoccupation."

"The escalation of accusations from uraphilia through stalking and harassment suggest a relentless approach at revenge."

"These characteristics are obviously maladaptive."

This next one is really intriguing. [DOCTOR] sees that her behavior is based on anger, hate etc. and that there is an underlying self-serving plan at the base of the behavior.

"On the contrary, the collateral information, the test data, and my observations suggest that she may be reacting from some intense anger and hate and that these actions are vindictive in nature and likely have some self-serving goal behind them."

He even catches the parental alienation and custodial interference.

"There are also records to indicate that [MUM]l may be attempting to alienate [DAUGHTER] from her father and may have plans to move out of the State."

In general my counsel is of the opinion that this strengthens my case an order of magnitude for primary residential care with mum on supervised visitation until she takes care of her personality issues. Now just as long as that stupid GAL sees the world more clearly we should be ok!

janM

is consistent with histrionic disorder.

http://alwaysyourchoice.com/ayc/emotional/personality/histrionic.php

Our bm is supposedly bipolar but this article describes her perfectly.

nosonew

Sorry to be blunt here, lol, but did you say, "No shit, I could have told you all that years ago?" LOL....Hee Hee...

Hope all turns out well...will keep my fingers crossed!

aussierules

Sometimes when one is standing too close to the scene of the action so to speak it is hard to see things as they really are. Having been out of the relationship for 3+ years I have no problem recognizing it now but when I was right in there I could not see much at all. It was all obscured by other things that today seem of little consequence whatsoever. Mum had spent years telling me that it was me who had the problems not her and she always refused to accept any personal responsibility for her actions.

When I was reading the report I did think to myself "No shit sherlock" many times. It seems that getting these individuals to take a real position on someone's mental health is not easy so I am glad that I got as much as I did. Now according to counsel and the FTC is to show how it impacts her ability to parent our child - should not be too hard with all the strange and outrageous things that she has done to my daughter over the last 18+ months to get at me. It is not enough to merely show that she has mental defect apparently so the team is busy strategizing and planning how to use the information as best as we can in court this Thursday.

jilly

aussierules

Court begins in the next couple of hours. Many thanks to all of you who have spared my daughter and I a thought or two. Counsel and my wild and crazy FTC are ready to go. The experts are in town so it looks like we are ready to rock and roll. I am now hearing that due to the case complexity that we will likely run 2 days - second day sometime out int he future. I guess we need to start somewhere. Today is crucial because the pscyhosexual and psychological testimony will be heard and the former should lay the issue of sexual deviancy to rest and the latter will hopefully take care of putting my child's mother's mental issues front and center.

I will try to do an update tonight.

wendl

Many of us will be thinking on and yours today. Prayers that everything goes how it should.

:)

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

gmaoftwo

Sending prayers that you and your daughter prevail in court today!!!

SallyandJack

sending tons of prayers your way..

just as a side note i belong to a different website where a woman approached me tonight who was a urophilliac (not sure of the spelling)....not only was it disgusting but it was an eerie reminder of your post.  it was the first time i have ever encountered such a thing and would not have even known about it if it weren't from reading your story....anyway - i told her that while i didn't judge her i urged her to get some help because it wasn't normal. it was just so sick!

i have every confidence that you will win.  god bless you and your daughter.

aussierules

When I was accused - see other thread on trial update for more information on the accusation itself, I was not sure what in fact mum was talking about. Through my FTC I approached Dr. Ralph Underwager - sadly he is no longer with us and he asserted that if the allegations of my interest in uraphilia were as stated by mum in her complaint to law enforcement; I had peed on her 156 times in a one year period that it would likely make me the most prolific uraphiliac in his 50 years of psychological endeavors and that I should be studied. Needless to say I could never fulfil Dr. Underwager's lofty expectations and he died without meeting the man who was almost the world's most accused uraphiliac. As you will discover in the other thread the things that mum said make more sense when we finally found out what ails her mentally. In some ways I feel sorry for her because at one time I loved her enough to have a child with her. Today I am reminded of that once forgotten love with my beautiful daughter. It makes me very sad to see what has become of her.