Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Mar 28, 2024, 04:50:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A Little Input

Started by Lawmoe, Aug 26, 2004, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wendl

Your a Jerk if you don't like it here THEN Leave.

Now it you are here to ACTUALLY help others or learn then do it in a respectfull way.

**These are my opinions, they are not legal advice**

Kitty C.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

MYSONSDAD

Move aways

"Children learn what they live"

kitten

MOVE AWAYS
PAS
CO-PARENTING
THE CHILDREN'S EMOTIONAL NEEDS

DecentDad

Hi Lawmoe,

Presuming you're the same guy as Lawmoe on dadsdivorce, I think you also have the expertise to outline how a client can best aid a family law attorney.

DD

Lawmoe

I have a better list for you.

I am working on writing articles for most of those and the ones I have completred  can be found at http://www.divorceinstitute.com

FleetingMoment

I like it here just fine, thank you :)  Please identify the rules that posting responses or suggestions, opposing views, opinions are not helpful to a poster. Does everything need to be exactly what you need to hear or see?  My suggestion was genuine and sincere. I was told I could safely opposition on SPARC. So therefore, I am.

nosonew

You are here just to oppose what this site stands for?  Which is equal justice for children?  Which is that both parents should have equal access to their children?  That children should have equal access, without interference, to BOTH of their parents?  Is that what you are saying?

Kitty C.

You're, what we call in my neck of the woods, a '$hit disturber'.  Obviously doesn't make a damn bit of difference WHAT the issue is, as long as you can give an OPPOSING viewpoint.  Right or wrong be damned, only that it's the OPPOSITE.  And the reason why you picked THIS site is just because you happen to have some life experiences in the issues related to this site.

There have been MANY on this site who have opposed other's view points.....I've done it many times myself.  But what they and I do (that you obviously haven't been able to comprehend) is that we don't 'attack', 'condemn', or post with dripping sarcasm.  And before you fire off a post heaping in indignation, remember this first:  it's got NOTHING to do with how YOU perceive your 'attitude' in your posts, it's OURS.  It's how you come across to us, cuz we certainly don't think the way you do!

'If your site proves worthwhile, you can bet they will destroy its credibility in zero download time flat.'  Just another prime example that you obviously haven't been around here long, either.  This site is one of the LONGEST running, growing by leaps and bounds and second to none.  There have been MANY who have tried to do what you're doing, with absolutely no success.  This place is WAY too strong for that.

And speaking of that, what IS your intention to slam people here and create enemies????  Trying to divide everyone and disrupt this site as much as possible?  What is your goal in all this??  Just to satisfy some need of self-importance????  Because that is the perception you are giving me, and I'm sure to others here too.  Is that the way you want us to view you????
Handle every stressful situation like a dog........if you can't play with it or eat it, pee on it and walk away.......

StPaulieGirl

Investigating ex spouse's new gf/bf/spouse.

Investigation tools in general.