Welcome to SPARC Forums. Please login or sign up.

Apr 20, 2024, 05:11:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dr. Phil

Started by mango, Sep 13, 2004, 06:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mango

Wednesday
   Custody Battles
We've seen it in the headlines and in our own families: innocent children being caught in the crossfire of bitter custody battles. One mom wants to pack up and take her kids to Alaska, but her husband says he'll fight her to the end. Also, does a parent who gives up a child then deserve to get him back? Dr. Phil steps in to help a 12-year-old boy who's caught between his grandmother who raised him and the mother who's desperate to reclaim him. Plus, model Bridget Marks shares the fight of her life. Before you leave lasting scars on your children, hear what Dr. Phil has to say.

nosonew

aussierules

My FTC - Dean Tong is consulting on this case. He came right to AZ after this show to sit at counsel table. I am sure based on my exposure to Dean that this will be WELL worth watching. I have gotten to know the man pretty well after 18 months.

StPaulieGirl

Not only should we watch, we should email our thoughts and comments, if so inclined :)

kitten

Dean was not on the stage w/Bridget and Dr. Phil, but he does talk to him a little while he sat in the front row.  

If you could all watch and send comments to the show, Will and I would sure appreciate it!  Will saw himself on television yesterday when they showed the promo and he came home emotionally exhausted.  He is doing everything he can to be stong for his children, it is just breaking him down.  He just wants to help raise his kids to be healthy and happy.  Thank you all for your support.