Separated Parenting Access & Resource Center
crazy gamesriddles and jokesfunny picturesdeath psychic!mad triviafunny & odd!pregnancy testshape testwin custodyrecipes

Author Topic: The C.R.O.P. Project  (Read 799 times)


  • Guest
The C.R.O.P. Project
« on: Sep 15, 2004, 09:42:22 PM »
The Center for Children’s Justice has a new effort to assert your constitutional rights.  See http://www.childrensjustice.org/crop/.

By assembling some existing pieces of law and fact -- one of those facts being the mandate of the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice to correct violations of citizen's civil rights and possibly prosecute the wrongdoers for criminal conduct -- we have another weapon to start taking back our rights right and possibly even have the criminal family law "judiciary" prosecuted for federal crimes and imprisoned.

You read that right.

All it takes is a two-page letter and some follow-up and then sufficient documentation about your case -- you aren't a criminal and haven't forfeited any rights, therefore, and you asked for half time with your kid -- to prove a case to an FBI investigative agent. Not a lot of work considering the endless struggle in the rigged game called state court.

Oh, yeah. You read that part about the FBI right, too.

Judges are committing federal crimes in family court and they are NOT immune from criminal prosecution.

We need lots of letters, so get the word out about this. The DOJ cannot ignore 5,000, 10,000, even 100,000 civil rights complaints from people around the country. And the media will jump on this story whether or NOT the Department of Justice goes public with it. It's either a scandal of humongous proportions or a cover-up of humongous proportions, but it's a media story in either case.

- B.
Instant Messenger:
AOL:  brilovett, MSN:  blovett@gsb.uchicago.edu, Yahoo:  bm_lovett


Copyright © SPARC - A Parenting Advocacy Group
Use of this website does not constitute a client/attorney relationship and this site does not provide legal advice.
If you need legal assistance for divorce, child custody, or child support issues, seek advice from a divorce lawyer.